X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How to protect account? (4)
    for protect your account you should learn every movement of forex trade.. also keep patient on your situation.. choose the right decision on right time.. that you can protect your account from loose..!!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I think The actual SL is regarded as the actual main factors to be able to safeguard your account spicily within those days. Cause the actual market typically is pretty volatile.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Jolia View Post
      IF you good in using the money then i think you will not be in panic to protect the account. you should use minimum lot size so that your account should be controlled.
      You are right man, MM is the solution of traders many problems and a trader can trade with relaxed mood if he has adopted the protective ways to deal in the market.
      Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

It's an important to protect ones account. From my view at first I change my password with numbers and letters combination.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Well its totally depends upon you that how you manage your account if you manage your account with the rules of the money and risk management than you can say that there is a good chance to stay long in the Forex market so try to give good importance to the risk and the money management.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

to protect the account of course the first thing you should do is, create a target and take into account risks primarily to tight, I recommend to use the risk as tightly as possible, it may not make you much money in a short time, but there will be little help to maintain your account .

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

protection is two types.one is security reason and another is to safe from big loss.so instaforex is secure and if you want to trade with safely then use small lots.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Most of the experienced traders know how to protect their accoun i dont know much about it i just use hedge to protect my account.and in this way i profit my account.This is only way which is know.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
                  You are right man, MM is the solution of traders many problems and a trader can trade with relaxed mood if he has adopted the protective ways to deal in the market.
                  good Money Management. if we use bad management it will be different, and do not make any assume during trading, its the best way to trade, just follow our indicator and be patient for best moment.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

It depend on trader account management many trader are doing forex business. But they are not know about money management then they are lose their money from forex market. forex is a risky trading any one can not do it easy of curse need experience.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

we have to think and consider of the money management
                      it always affect of our profit or loose
                      so that we have a good capital management to protect the account

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

We must go for trading with news also we have to keep patience and money management skills to win here.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

making trades that are not more than 10% of my account, having a stoploss of my profit target divided by two

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

for me ,i always trade using small lot sizes and if the market turns against me i enter new trade in the same direction of the first order ,by this way i always close my trades on profit .

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

we need to take experience and increase our knowledge so that we are good to trade with powerful strategies

Comment

Advanced mode

X