X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How to protect account? (2)
    You have to respect you money management to protect your account ! You should respect the rules that you fixed
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

the way you carry your self during trading will tell you how good you are, and also the way you make your own analysis and manage you money is very important to you as a trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by dannu View Post
      es, I agree with the management of money would be better to secure the capital. the greater the level of capital it must be big money management.
      yes management in every field is necessary . simillarly management of risk and mon ey is very essential in forex too which will help you to protect your account

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by stimor View Post
        the way you carry your self during trading will tell you how good you are, and also the way you make your own analysis and manage you money is very important to you as a trader.
        the most important thing to protect your account from blowing away is that you should never break any rule of money management......because it all depend on the money management system that either will will get the margin call or you will gian a huge profit......so use stop loss and always try to trade with small lot......

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by yde View Post
          Hi, traders. I would like to know how do you all protect your account before, in and after the trading. Some traders have a good capital management to be safe and long life in trading using stop loss, but some others let it be in minus floating. And many more to protect it just like hedging, etc. How about you?
          From my opinion, to protect aour account and to minimise the possibility of loss is to trade in good money management, always put a stop loss and willingly to cut loss if we know that our analyis is wrong.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Gadis Melayu View Post
            From my opinion, to protect aour account and to minimise the possibility of loss is to trade in good money management, always put a stop loss and willingly to cut loss if we know that our analyis is wrong.
            stop loss itself may be a cause for loss
            because there are many highly volatile pairs
            which can move in the range of 500 pips every day
            so your SL may be hit, then the price goes in the other way

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Traders should learn how to effectively use stop loss, becuse the proper use of stop loss in trading can really help traders to achieve a good result.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by stimor View Post
                Traders should learn how to effectively use stop loss, becuse the proper use of stop loss in trading can really help traders to achieve a good result.
                to be able control our trading emotions is must being patience and back to the trading plan then we can discipline again in trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by aloulou12 View Post
                  You have to respect you money management to protect your account ! You should respect the rules that you fixed
                  I couldn't agree more. If you can find a way to protect first you have to use a low margin whenever you are trading. Using about 10% per trade so that you can recover your trades if you make a mistake.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by trinh316 View Post
                    I couldn't agree more. If you can find a way to protect first you have to use a low margin whenever you are trading. Using about 10% per trade so that you can recover your trades if you make a mistake.
                    this is good way to protect your account always got the back up plan and the bacl=k up trades . so you should not go for bigger lots trades because sometimes the market reverse its movement suddenly

***** AKBAR

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by free_onlinecash View Post
                      this is good way to protect your account always got the back up plan and the bacl=k up trades . so you should not go for bigger lots trades because sometimes the market reverse its movement suddenly
                      with a sudden movement that I often have to trade my vigilance to always use stop loss trading me to avoid big losses due to price movements that suddenly

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

The best solution to protect the account is to put a stop loss
                        i remember at one day opened a position, and then there was a problem occur in my PC
                        when I finished solving the problem i found a big loss

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

when you trade with a comfortable lot size that woulds not expose your equity to unnecessary risk your account is bound to be protected from margin call and you can not encounter heavy loss

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by yde View Post
                            Hi, traders. I would like to know how do you all protect your account before, in and after the trading. Some traders have a good capital management to be safe and long life in trading using stop loss, but some others let it be in minus floating. And many more to protect it just like hedging, etc. How about you?
                            the best way to protect your account just put for every deals the stop lose and take profit and Do not venture more than 5% of your account and tried to gain closure on the good and avoid greed because he always takes his friend to the margin

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by wazwaz View Post
                              the best way to protect your account just put for every deals the stop lose and take profit and Do not venture more than 5% of your account and tried to gain closure on the good and avoid greed because he always takes his friend to the margin
                              i will add that a trader should not be bored of waiting the prefect ensured chance before order a new trade. never rush it orelse you will regret when the price reversal happenes

***** AKBAR

Comment

Advanced mode

X