when you want teach any one forex .... ?? (4)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

when you want teach any one forex .... ?? (4)
    try to reade about forex more and more and every thing about it and trade on demo first second little real money then you will make profit
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Improve your methods of trading, and it will surely help you keep in the market. i think that that will have to depend on the ability of the trader, to me i prefer to handle my own trades myself.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

well their is so many sites for learning but i think forum mt5 is best place for solving psychological problems as well as other problems because their are experts and live traders who can solve your mistakes better from other sites .

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i should teach my friends and others people about this Forex when i will sure that it is very profitable. if it is not profitable then they will not believe me.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i want to teach anyone forex if they need help from me..
          and no matter i know i will try to teach...its not wrong to share with others.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

You must draw and design your own trading strategy so you can control your emotions and listen carefully to the advice of others and to learn from your mistakes and that the administration is committed to capital

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

when i will get money then i will show my money to them. then they will believe me and then i will teach them about this Forex trading business.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by RUET View Post
                i should teach my friends and others people about this Forex when i will sure that it is very profitable. if it is not profitable then they will not believe me.
                rather some one expect or not , Forex is a profitable business , but the things is that it is not easy for every one , first you have to the losses , and after still depended on your skills that how you took a entry and how long you man hold it

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

the forum has many who MT5 menshare forex knowledge from various sources on everything from basic till with a high enough level and you just can read it to gain knowledge forex here

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by lovemoon2011 View Post
                    Hello every one
                    when you want teach any one forex can you put Curriculum for forex I mean if you want give course forex tell me What are the lessons And arrange lessons :
                    Etc.

I will be wanting to teach/mentor other traders when I will get old, and I got experience, and I will be a successful trader.
                    MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I've not traded forex long enough to teach anyone effectively. Nonetheless i may be able to give verbal guidelines to anyone learning the "art" of forex trading. Perhaps when i gain more trading experience i can inculcate same knowledge on someone else (most likely a friend or family member). One must admit that tutoring/mentoring another on forex is not an easy task.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

you should learn the newbie everything about forex starting at the risk and it is the most important point in forex trading than the management, the newbie traders must have knowledge about how forex market is risky to avoid the risk and to trade with safe management.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Learn Forex is easy , because in many of the online books and free learning forex PowerDirector well, but the problem lies in the application in the real account

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I think every trader need learn forex business . then they can start forex business with their good mind. forex trading is all the best business just trader need good experience for start this business properly ,

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

well Normally I am searching for a experienced forex trainer. but I did not find anyone. There was one but he was fraud. So after ignoring him I learnerd something from bdpips school..but still I need a traner who will teach me forex. Please call me 01681578902

Comment

Advanced mode

X