when you want teach any one forex .... ?? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

when you want teach any one forex .... ?? (2)
    Originally posted by krimoandkrimz View Post
    Yes i agree with what you have said, they have to manage the risk to increase the longetivity of their accounts and if their accounts can survive for a long time they would have the ability to learn and experience more and grow as forex traders which would help them in their main aim of succeeding...
    traders to do the entire trading plan in a disciplined and consistent ..
    in this way, then they will get the account is slowly growing
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Always do that when you want to teach someone
    telling him in advance the type of risk that is the future so be aware of this so do not hate you or deny you did not tell him that
    And then teach him how to manage money proper. Does not put himself in a dilemma
    Then he has to learn the main rules are classically in the market and become capable of regeneration with everything new , such as candles and trend and
    hope is beautiful

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

When I teach anyone forex, the first thing that will be on my curriculum will be money money management. The next will be trading psychology. What I learnt was that no matter how good your strategy is, without proper money management and the right trading psychology, you will still end up losing in forex. So I will teach these two things before even talking about what strategy to implement and what trading style to use.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by guily01snipers View Post
        Always do that when you want to teach someone
        telling him in advance the type of risk that is the future so be aware of this so do not hate you or deny you did not tell him that
        And then teach him how to manage money proper. Does not put himself in a dilemma
        Then he has to learn the main rules are classically in the market and become capable of regeneration with everything new , such as candles and trend and
        it is better to learn him first what is FX
        & it is a two-face business; profit & loss
        & before learning him the risk, you'd better learn him money management
        & if he didn't make it, he would face these risks

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

the only thing in forex which i want that every one must learn is that how one should control his emotions and behave under pressure, which is the actual key to successs here.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

1. Fundamentals of forex and introduction to forex.
            2. Indicators - fundamental and technical indicators.
            3. Cautions in choosing brokers for creating account.
            4. Opening a demo account and practical trading.
            5. practicing with demo account for sometime.
            6. Opening a real account, methods of funding and withdrawals.
            And last but not the least .
            7. Signing up with mt5 forum to learn more at d same time earning bonus.
            Finito

At last A System That Works 85% Of The Time, forex guides

Quitters never WIN; Winners never Quit!!!

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

1. Fundamentals of forex and introduction to forex.
              2. Indicators - fundamental and technical indicators.
              3. Cautions in choosing brokers for creating account.
              4. Opening a demo account and practical trading.
              5. practicing with demo account for sometime.
              6. Opening a real account, methods of funding and withdrawals.
              And last but not the least .
              7. Signing up with mt5 forum to learn more at d same time earning bonus.
              Finito

At last A System That Works 85% Of The Time, forex guides

Quitters never WIN; Winners never Quit!!!

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                traders to do the entire trading plan in a disciplined and consistent ..
                in this way, then they will get the account is slowly growing
                Yes i see where you are coming from, the profits may not be high at first but as the account grows slow and consistently eventually the balance in the account will become a significant amount and then one can increase the lot sizes which would mean their potential for greater profit will also be increased....

Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Time keep changing and so one has to decide his own what will be right strategy at particular time, so it is better to train someone watching the market and understand trend before deciding to enter to trade and then decide his strategies as per situation.
                  He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

i have poor knowledge about forex so im not ready to teach anyone but if i ever be ready to teach others, the first thing i would tell my student that forex is a risky business and there is a bigger chance to lose than to win, i wont make forex sound like an easy money making business, i will tell him the truth

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Even answered this question, you are also in need of lessons to learn, because that will help to get experience and not acquired from other

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

At my present situation in forex I think I am not fit to have a student yet because I am still a struggling forex trader. My student might hate me because I will only teaches him or her to blow up his accounts in no time...just like i do with mine...hehehe. Someday if I will be successful I will start a forex school...lol

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                          At my present situation in forex I think I am not fit to have a student yet because I am still a struggling forex trader. My student might hate me because I will only teaches him or her to blow up his accounts in no time...just like i do with mine...hehehe. Someday if I will be successful I will start a forex school...lol
                          I do not dare teach forex trading to a friend of mine, for fear of giving a wrong theory, I would just indicate that in reading his own website, many website that give a good lesson, including this forum

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

In my opinion, those who can be a tutor in forex are those who have been successful in forex. They already have hundreds of experience and knows the ins and outs of the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I don't think that I've gathered so much information that I can teach the others. But I hope that I could do this after reaching a certain position by my success in this field. Then it would become easy to teach something to others.

Comment

Advanced mode

X