Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How many strategy do you use? (2)
    one strategy is good enough
    but we need a second strategy if the first strategy cant work well
    so I use two strategy, let's say one of them is a plan b
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

i use only one strategy and also i trade with only two pairs one is eur-usd and the other is the gold and i earn good profit from them

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I'm using 3 different strategy and combining it together and it works these includes the strategy using my own EA. Thanks and Happy trading!!!

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
        one simple strategy is the best
        there is no complexity and headache to enter and manage the position.
        plus one strategy is already enough if we know how to maximize it.
        if i already have one strategy like that i will put all my money in it and with full discipline do trading in daily basis. i prefer i strategy for forever.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by TraderOfBonus View Post
          I'm using 3 different strategy and combining it together and it works these includes the strategy using my own EA. Thanks and Happy trading!!!
          If you are using the EA for trading then where does strategy come into existence as the EA performs the trades automatically the way it has been programmed .

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

well i have just three strategies of which i only make use of just two and most of the time i think one is very much okay based on the very best way i tested it on the demo account so i can say three is okay for all traders

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

now a days i use one strategy, it called scalping strategy, i trade, between resistance and support, i use some indicators and my Owen trend lines, when i make some pips 50 pips ate least i close the order, so for now i use one strategy, with some indicators as envelope, moving average, and macd, some time i use stochastic oscillator

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by hunlion View Post
                I lose focus and lose deals
                it is not about the number of strategy or the number of indicators you follow, and sometimes adding more of them will make you lose focus, just try to focus on only one strategy and develop your skills in it, and don't move to another until you professional it, good luck!

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

i restrict my trading to only one strategy at a time which depends on the currency pair i am trading in a particular market session,i equally restrict my trading to one currency pair at a time for maximum concentration

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by sugadude View Post
                    one strategy is good enough
                    but we need a second strategy if the first strategy cant work well
                    so I use two strategy, let's say one of them is a plan b
                    i think we have to focus to one strategy only. if our trading strategy fail we have to modify it or change with new trading strategy. double trading strategy will make us confuse

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I have a lot of strategies I've learned but in the end I just used a simple but quite profitable, especially having a good risk management. So for now I use only one trading strategy is used. But I do not rule out the possibility if the market moves the other way, then I still have the "tools" that can adapt to what is happening in the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

for me i just use few strategies i think and one of them is the trend breakout and the other one is the candlestick recognitions.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

use only one strategy so that I can find out where the weaknesses of the strategy so that I can profit usually.many accounts because when you have many trading accounts..

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i use 3-4 strategy. but it's bad for me. i lose my concentration on it. i get confused for those strategy. that,s way now i am trying to be expert in candlestick pattern. thank you.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I prefer two strategy. If this fail I can use the other one. I will keep on changing according to the market movement. If both fail, I will try a new one.

Comment

Advanced mode

X