X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why you are here?(part 4)
    I am here for knowledge , for sharing experience , for learning from senior forum members and giving my advice to some of the new members and of course for the bonus as well , because after my hard work the forum pay me and i can use this for trading.long live MT5 and Insta Forex
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

as i am a job less person so finding no other option i am here to earn some money as everyone's motto is to earn money and forex helping in this way to earn money

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

As i want to earn money so forex help in this way to earn money for the jobless people and actuallly to earn money i am here

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I suppose that most of the people are here for bonus as well as learning and they need to read Forex trading and canvass this forum for acquisition Forex trading and also get a bonus which provides them with a possibility for earning and acquisition unfilmed Forex trading without making any repository .....

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by ozisum View Post
          as i am a job less person so finding no other option i am here to earn some money as everyone's motto is to earn money and forex helping in this way to earn money
          true that every trader that are here they want to earn profit and money in their trade and this is what they want in this business and we need to know that what motivates traders
          join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i am here for the money purpose i am a graduate person but to unemployment i need a job where i can earn big money then i find this site and now i am working to true my dream

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I am here for the exchange of experience in Forex, and aspire to achieve a lot of profit through the strategies and plans in this forum, yet I did not find what is good for me and everything that exists in this forum I went through the former probably because I have not Read a lot of topics.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

causes it is an international trading .and it popularity are increasing day by day .forex give huge money who make good trading and i think i make it ,and earn huge money is not hard for me from this trading .so i am here

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Premier i linked here for payment i reckon it is a discriminating start to trade with this incentive , but i found that this forum is rattling adjuvant to me as it intensify my noesis and my participate here .

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I am here because my main purpose is to become a rich person in this world and i also know only Forex can help me to become my target . As Forex is a great business so i try to invest it and that is why i am here.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Jab We Met View Post
                      i am here for the money purpose i am a graduate person but to unemployment i need a job where i can earn big money then i find this site and now i am working to true my dream
                      Same with me
                      I also a graduate person, but I don't want to get job according to my academic title. I want something different and can give me more challenge. So, the answer for me is forex trading world. I am sure I can get my success here, that's the reason why I am here. I hope we can get our target
                      I am the most handsome people in the world

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

The main reason for profit is the nice strategy and discipline, if anyone one says other wise , that one is a fake trader. When you have this you have all...

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Thank you for your good statement and personally i doing Forex so that i can able to remove my crisis problem because i suffer from many crisis problem and that is why i am here.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

As everyone, i want to make money. My dream is to make $100k until next year, will be hard, but maybe if i study and practice.. lets see what happens! Good luck with the trades.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

First i did not about bonuses but a source of knowledge. For a fact i have not used my bonuses to trade. What is most important here is the knowledge that we get to help us trade well. Bonuses are also important as they help us to gain more money

Comment

Advanced mode

X