X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why you are here?(Part 2)
    Originally posted by nipu View Post
    i am here to earn some bonus money. it is a great source of money. i like the process of earning money. that's why i am here
    getting the bonus which attract the traders here there is no issue about it but the problem is that a forum is not just about the bonus , we may can use it for others things , like learning i always visit my subscribe thread to learn more about the market
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by yakub
    I think, this forum would be better since many of member will focus on creating good and quality post instead of the bonus hunter. myself. like to post in forum to learn. well i will be lying if i dont want the bonus.I think we are all here for bonus
    But the question is if you cut off the reward will continue in the forum or Snqth We are too!!
    I do not know multiplicity of presence at the forum it makes us accustomed.
    It doesn't mate all you need to do is just relax and learn ,if possible take those knowledge and turn it into a money where you can spend it on.
    Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Because of course be here because the rewards and the important thing Jbd to work harder and activity, if you want others to obey your orders and do what they ask them there is no doubt that the rewards do any good here

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by Amr Youssief View Post
        Why you are here?

honestly guys why you are here?

i think most of us are here for bonus
        Yes, I would be lying if i say that Bonus is not attracting me, although I am here by means of chellenge between me and a friend. I think that money is always a good reason to join because I am a college student and I need money for my studies, through this forum I hope I will get money to support my studies.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Forex is a great place for earning money. you can earn unlimited money from the Forex. for that you need hard work. i am here to earn unlimited money

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i'm here for many reason , no body will deny we need that bonus for post
            and it's not wrong because we need to trade with real accounts , and it will be good practice for all of us
            besides we get good knowledge from good traders in here

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i want to tell you with honestly, besides i can get many information and share with each others and also we can get some bonus per post that we can use it for our trading and especially for the trader who only have a little capital ( include me )

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

it's quite true for me and also like us ..but the more important thing is that u can learn and get lots of idea form here .there is tons of information in this community.i never thought people will share such information in public but astonished when i saw the technique method and strategy are shared

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

My aim is to achieve high excellence in Forex Trading, When i get enough informations about This trading will gonna join Karachi Stock Exchange. I hope this forum will really help me out in my future!! I will always be in touch with forums like mt5.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

i have found one reason for joining in Forex and it is to earn money from the online. i am very happy to join in this profitable business

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

your right many people are here for bouns because many people do not have much capital to invest it in forex tradeing it is only mt5 and instaforex who are proving this free forex tradeing for every person in the world and many families depending on it.
                      but if there were no bouns still i would be here to read posts of people and learn some thing knowledgable from it
                      MAFIA

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I joined mt5 for bonus and used it for forex trading but when I enter here so, I found that forex is not very easy like my thinking forex is the very huge market for trading so, I try to make my self more strong for forex trading and want to practice more on it and by mt5 conversation only I have learn most of the things which I didn't know.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by nipu View Post
                          i have found one reason for joining in Forex and it is to earn money from the online. i am very happy to join in this profitable business
                          i agree with you as i tested many other ways trying to earn online with no use but in forex i knew it can be done
                          ***** AKBAR

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I am new in forex. I want to learn forex deeply. I heard mt5 forum is great for forex conversation also it giving bonus for conversation which is very much good for newbie for their trading account.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

maybe because I really want to learn a lot of other people to experience here ..
                              that they have mastered the science that can be absorbed by me over the course of time ..
                              Someone who is easy to get along ..
                              I have encountered in My Facebook Social, and Sites

Comment

Advanced mode

X