X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex is not for everyone.(7)
    yes forex is not for evryone forex is only for some hard worker peopels ,because if we join forex without expiriance and dont spent time for learn it then we fail in trade alwayse
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I think in all countries there's forex exchange traders, and there is a forex exchange broker, forex exchange hopefully can always exist forever. But i dont know why a country will restrict forex exchange trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

yes you are correct, forex is a very well known in cyberspace or the internet, forex karenba now done via the internet, so many traders around the world who are interested to trade forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Forex currency exchange trading is not for everyone because of the fact that not everyone would have the time and patience to understand it. We need to be 100% patient about learning it.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by jmsblack18 View Post
          Some country prohibit forex retail trading like China. But other than that no one country prohibit forex if they done by institutional , the simply to say is as long in the country the bank exist the forex trading for sure exist too.
          This can not be said that forex is not for everyone. It has been restricted by law in the country. I am sure there are many people who are able to trade forex there but was blocked by the country.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Foreign exchange market for all countries in the world and there is no country to ban dealing with Forex is the most popular in the world

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

you can say all countries allow forex trade as it's popular but the problem in brokers as many brokers don't allow some countries like libya and some other arabic countries

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

i dont think so or i have never heard about a country in which Forex trading is prohibited ,Its spreading very fast across the world and anybody sitting in any corner of the world have access to Forex trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by wisin
                  Yes i know forex business is not for every one. now forex business is all the best business and trader come in forex market for make money from online. we are forex trader and like this business for make money .
                  you are right, forex is not for every one, but every one can enter this business easilly, since we only need computer and internet connection only.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

allthough the forex market is very popular in the world but despite of this forex is banned in some countries like malaysia

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by gladiators
                      I did not see any country which prohobit trading through forex.You can ask your local bank to explain to you if your country does not accept forex trading.
                      yes its not for everyone . everyones sentiment is not same and analysis power is not same so selective person help by it
                      Pamm account for invest

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

100% right ,
                        who have no knowledge about forex , who have no enough money for them only .
                        But who have vast knowledge they are very much wc in forex

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

yes forex is for every one.this is very popular and famous market in the world so it is for every one.every body can do forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by gladiators
                            I did not see any country which prohobit trading through forex.You can ask your local bank to explain to you if your country does not accept forex trading.
                            Maybe in some countries to ban the trade forex because it may have been many reports of their losses. But you can get more information at your bank for this. There may be more obvious because of the ban.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Forex trading is not for everyone that is quite true. This market is not as easy as we think and not all of us has the skill and ability to be a trader. Even some hardworking traders will give up forex because in the end they realize it's not really destined for them.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode

X