X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex is not for everyone.(6)
    Forex is not for the faint of the heart ... of course. Forex is not for those who are absent-minded, who have no control over their minds, who can't handle themselves in instances of an emergency ... though it is a business mostly based on calculations yet it tends to connect with a man's soul very feverishly. Tycoons like Rockfeller who jumped off their tower in Waldorf-Astoria in crash of 1929 thought that perhaps this world has turned against him and his luck has turned into fate ... whatever that he did was going against him. He never blamed his calculations or his speculations. So beware.
    http://privilegedreturns.blogspot.com
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Jakir0079 View Post
    Forex is the best trade in the world and it is a profitable business too. Forex trade all system so easy and simple for trading. Forex is not for every one it is not right. I think Forex for every one.
    forex is for everyone, but not all of the trader can being success, because forex is not choosing all of the people to got the success here, any one can being ht3e trader but many of them was got failed

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Forex trading is a nice site for trading. I have not yet heard that there is any country there forex is band. Its a common platform to earn money.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

There is never a country that will do such thing. Forex is traded all over the world because it involves exchange of currencies and a country without forex cannot attract foreign investors.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Yes i know forex business is not for every one because all trader have no good experience . And expert trader can make profit from forex business with their experience they have many experience about forex business and earn much more money from forex market .

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I think forex is for everyone, but for those people in the business hobby trade, than it was before entering the forex that we are not disappointed later on, we must know the risks of forex trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I believe that forex trading could be a wonderful website for trading. I actually have not nonetheless heard that there's any country there forex is band. Its a standard platform to earn cash because all trader dose not grasp the well management system and strategy.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Forex trading is for every one provided that he or she has a requisite knowledge of Forex trading. And i dont think that there is any country which can bar her people from Forex trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by berich View Post
                  Hi is forex acceptable in the world as a whole?
                  Are there countries that prohibit forex?
                  I will like to know.
                  forex is very popular in the world. almost all countries practice it. but there are some countries that trade forex better than others due to their long term practice while others are upcoming countries in forex trading. still some countries have forex banned in them aas it is termed as a crime

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

no forex is for every one every one can trade on forex trading if he understand market trend and read analysis forecast and study the insta technical analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

i think it is true .forex is not good for every one . causes many trader are think forex give lot of money .and they start trading without knowledge .as a result they are not success from forex market .then they think forex is a crime .but expert trader make profit to easily from forex market .so for is not for every one it is perfect for expert trader

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
                        I hear from many posters that forex trading is illegal in india. I do not know all the facts, but there seems to be a truth in it. You can ask your local bank to explain to you if your country does not accept forex trading.
                        i dont think that forex is ellegal in india. this is because there are many traders from india who trade forex within India. they have there own forum for posts:******-forex. also i have read some posts stating that most traders like ****** forex. now if any one says that it is illegal i do not it is correct. please explain further for me to understand

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by zeshan View Post
                          no forex is for every one every one can trade on forex trading if he understand market trend and read analysis forecast and study the insta technical analysis
                          it may take time for one to understand how forex works in general and may be longer to master it. but once someone has mastered the forex working he/ she becomes an expert. this is not an easy way to follow as it requires more time , patience and dedication to learn. only the patint people and those willing to learn must trade forex or else to loose and blame forex

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i think it is for everyone and its a fair play game it is like a race and who tries hard and shows dedication in the race wins the race it is very easy to move on with to earn money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

it statement is wrong because i think Forex is for every one every one can trade and get more money but one think is very important peoples are more get those are understand market

Comment

Advanced mode

X