X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex is not for everyone.(4)
    forex as far i know is acceptable in my region and my friends always discussing about it and making their time useful and now i want to use it like them and get the same advantage.Assistance will be required from forex team and my friends using it for better results.
    Best Wishes
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by berich View Post
    Hi is forex acceptable in the world as a whole?
    Are there countries that prohibit forex?
    I will like to know.
    i know that is allow for all... but some traders say ha it's illegal in india but i don't think so because there are ****** forum for them

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by youmuststop View Post
      i know that is allow for all... but some traders say ha it's illegal in india but i don't think so because there are ****** forum for them
      i am guessing that it probably just a long time ago when there is no swap-free account. because they forbidden to have something like rollover fee or something.
      but now , since there is that kind of account. forex is more open to other country. so i dont think there is a problem about that anymore

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I agree on your concept. Forex is not for everyone. Its best for the students and the unemployers. But not for the others businessman and the fll time labour or serviceman.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i think that there are not countries prohibit forex because forex is related to the currencies but i heard something about this matter that india prevent it but i am not sure about this information

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

well forex is for every one but there are some difficulties and once they are gone forex will be the best trading forum in the whole world although forex is already the best in the world.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i think that forex is for all those who have strong control over their emotions and who can play around well under stress and pressure.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Forex is certainly not for the fain hearted as it requires a certain amount of discipline and mental strength. Also, as forex is not easy to pick up, it is also for a person who has steely determination and certainly not for quitters.
                If you are a quitter, just work at a 9 to 5 job. =)

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by that is me View Post
                  sorry , i don't agree with you .. i see that forex is a good business for any one , it only needs some hard work and good experience which we can gain from more and more trading .
                  Forex is certainly good for any man, even if this man can not read and write, but enough to be able to learn Technical Analysis Simplified in his own way until he knows the right way to enter into and exit from the market

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Unfortunately, there are some states prohibit trade forex in the country and this is very bad
                    Which prevents many people from commerce, work and invest in the most popular in the world
                    Where he became a very interesting work in this area because of the difficult and easy at the same time.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by berich View Post
                      Hi is forex acceptable in the world as a whole?
                      Are there countries that prohibit forex?
                      I will like to know.
                      I do not think there are countries that prohibit foreign exchange, since most of Bank bank in the country they are investing their money in the forex market so it is not possible if there is a country that prohibits the forex market in their country, I really do not believe in it all
                      especially for certain developed countries are very dependent once the forex market to support their economy

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by hemaabdo View Post
                        i think that there are not countries prohibit forex because forex is related to the currencies but i heard something about this matter that india prevent it but i am not sure about this information
                        whereas i know that now Forex trading is also authorize into the india and also insta Forex has a physical representer there so it`s mean that Forex trading is also allowed in india with no doubt

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I didn't hear that Forex is ban in some countries it may be possible that some countries declare Forex as illegal trade but these may be few otherwise Forex is everywhere and Web approach too.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

hi
                            i dont know about that country which banned the forex trading i think forex is based on net work business you
                            can trade from any where from world

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by medhat4forex View Post
                              Forex is certainly good for any man, even if this man can not read and write, but enough to be able to learn Technical Analysis Simplified in his own way until he knows the right way to enter into and exit from the market
                              but how can a man who can not read and write learn about the forex market it needs from the trader to read for and learn for a long time , and if we say that some one can teach him how will he be able to read the numbers and set the trades well

Comment

Advanced mode

X