• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex is not for everyone.(2)
    Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
    That is very right my friend...
    Some peoples thinks that forex trading is not business but a games...
    A trader who treat forex as a games not as serious business usually end up with getting margin call...
    Because when we think forex as a games we rarely use planning, system, and proper money management...
    we should be able to understand that forex is a very promising ..
    we can add to the income that we get in large numbers ..
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by yogeshwartyagi View Post
    I feel that Forex is not just a game that a child can play but it needs a real rock heart and steel nerves. No one should feel discouraged because of any loss but should overcome the loss with patience and strategy, this is the only mantra to trade in forex.
    Can take it easy but with discipline and patiently, follow what your chart saying and your trading strategy, don't follow your heart, I think it's just that simple.
    InstaForex Bonuses and Contests

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by libya View Post
      we should be able to understand that forex is a very promising ..
      we can add to the income that we get in large numbers ..
      That is right my friend...
      Forex give us high potential to make big profit...
      But in the other sides forex trading can be a high potential for a big loss...
      Unfortunately a lot of beginner never see the both sides, the winning and the loosing sides...
      So when they trade they tend to ignores money management rules in hope to make big profit but often times what they get is margin call...
      sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
        That is very right my friend...
        Some peoples thinks that forex trading is not business but a games...
        A trader who treat forex as a games not as serious business usually end up with getting margin call...
        Because when we think forex as a games we rarely use planning, system, and proper money management...
        i dont take forex that serious for the time being because im not ready yet to take all that responsibility of having a business, i havent invested anything so far, if i take it as business it would make the loss more difficult to take .. i will take it as business when i could trade well and trade with my own investment

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

forex is for everyone, nobody can stop it but the problem is can everybody stay in this market forever or can they survive the market condition......maybe some will survive but im sure most of them are not......

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

In my opinion, everyone can do as long as they have the skills trading in the forex. At the very least, they need to learn how to manage trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by berich View Post
              Hi is forex acceptable in the world as a whole?
              Are there countries that prohibit forex?
              I will like to know.
              I have know knowledge about that but what I know is that most country do allow forex trading and the limitation could be some brokers do not accept certain countries hence trading being limited to other countries may results due to brokers refusal to accept these countries.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

yes this is world wide business so from where are you just Forex is available for you and all time people are buying and selling currencies all over the world so this is why yes some brokers do not allow some countries because of some reasons maybe past records or some kind of cheating by trader from some countries force brokers to not allow trader from that country.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I think for beginners who want to join in this business sebaikna learn well in advance with a demo account so not regret it later when the loss in real...

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Hi is forex acceptable in the world as a whole? Are there countries that prohibit forex? I will like to know that I agree that forex is not for every one but when you join the forex you must getting adequate knowledge about trading..

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by dario10099 View Post
                      Hi is forex acceptable in the world as a whole? Are there countries that prohibit forex? I will like to know that I agree that forex is not for every one but when you join the forex you must getting adequate knowledge about trading..
                      I think there is no country that prohibits prohibits negra forex forex because it means the country must also prohibits trading in shares and no country has banned all states allow the stock market

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

ot understand this that forex is not for every on ewhat i think is that every one can learn every thing in this world if he has the desire to learn it and struggles for his desire in true sence.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by dario10099 View Post
                          But I think forex was for every one who want to learn and get the chance from its. Who ever and where ever over all the world

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I think Forex trading can be in any country or individual, wherever he may be as long he has basic knowledge in PC and has a decent speed internet connections, everybody can participate forex trading, but not all can be winners.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

no my dear the forex market is open fol all without any Distinction in sex or nationality but i saw some broker that only allows a specialized peoples .

Comment

Advanced mode

X