How much do you need to invest in forex?(21)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(21)
    I think the two both have a relationship that can not be removed. capital requires the system to profit while the system needs capital to fight ... but if the tool has run out of capital may still be arranged to look like writing an article in this forum
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

You can deposit any amount as you have available. But of course, will not gain much from a little .. You need an appropriate amount if you want to achieve a good profit ...

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

hi guys its depend on you that what you have to make profit so fastmy opinion is that you need invest at least 1000+ dollars to make reliable profit in one months you can double you account easily or you invest it again

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

dear there are many peoples who have more than 1 million dollars in the forex market you can invest the amount which you can easily afford

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by SECUREDFORM View Post
          dear there are many peoples who have more than 1 million dollars in the forex market you can invest the amount which you can easily afford
          if you want to expand your equity size then much important for you that you should try to learn the market first and also use the compounding system so by this way a unique way to gets the more a healthy equity

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

the forex that need to get the bigest money to trade .. if you have the good money so you can to trade and win good and be at the save side and you can to trade at the comfortable way ... this is the thing you must to know at the forex and you can to see how you want to win at the month

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I am just good with 1000$.. its not that much big at all.. but big enough for me.. because from where I am living, you can live a decent life with just 300$.. and that will be quite 30% profit in a month for my capital.. It can be achievable without that much hassle..
              <<Reading These Rules Can Save Your Account>>
              Rules and Regulations: Forum Rules
              Bonus For Posting: Regulations
              :rules: Bonus for posting: F.A.Q

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by motiurbd View Post
                I am just good with 1000$.. its not that much big at all.. but big enough for me.. because from where I am living, you can live a decent life with just 300$.. and that will be quite 30% profit in a month for my capital.. It can be achievable without that much hassle..
                Me too...I like best if I have a $1000 capital and that is my target in the future and am working on it everyday. But If I can only reach $500 then I think am fine it's already big capital to start with.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

initially i set my target to invest in Forex is near about $100-$120 on my first month. then if i success gradually, then i will turn my capital into $1500-$3000 within 1 year

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

i need only 100$ to invest in forex . cause with this amount i will easily use the moneymanagement skill, and risk management skill ,, hedging system. cuase i have the cent account. with this amount i can use both scalping and day tradng strategy. so its the min. amount. to need invest.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I use the $ 100 when he first joined the instaforex, I'm using 0.2 lots per transaction, so I have a resistance 500 pips, I think it's very safe, so far I can produce a profit, although not great but good enough.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

If you want to make money from trading and want to meet your expenses then you should not start below 1000USD. And for that you have to be a good trader who can earn 50 - 80 pips per day easily.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

In my experience, I make a deposit of $ 100, then I trade with 0.1 lot size and the target 50 pips per day. the amount of capital $ 100 I think is very enough. and enough safe with a good MM. to get maximum results

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

it is belong to how much we need to gain the profit, if we need to gain much money in single lot, so we need big capital to invest in fofex as our capital deposit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by miky2012
                              I think you need a minimum required to have good returns on your investment. If you invest 1$, it may be ages before you make any appreciable profit, but 1000$ may make you good profit in only hours!
                              I don't think so. If you could make good analysis, it's possible if you could gain good profits in hours but it's not
                              depending on your capital. There is no need to give exact amount how many dollars as investment but it's
                              depending on good analysis and good money management.

Comment

Advanced mode

X