How much do you need to invest in forex?(20)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(20)
    Indeed there is not any maximum money to be able to invest. Nevertheless traders happen to be advised to be able to only invest tech sum which they could afford with lose since the fx market is in fact risky.
    Forex no deposit bonus
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

According to me if a new trader start with 300$ and open a mini account, this the best investment with 1:200 leverage that give much flexibity to trade to play with market.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by kashifrehman View Post
      According to me if a new trader start with 300$ and open a mini account, this the best investment with 1:200 leverage that give much flexibity to trade to play with market.
      with higher leverage also they will also be able to get a good trade if they use a small lot sizes in the trade so it does not have to use a little leverage

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by abbas2000 View Post
        I will invest between 100-200 $ as start I think if you invest large money you have a chance to win because your usable margin it's a big
        I think that's enough to start with $100-200 for trading in the first time. It's still okay if your capital is in range
        $50-100 but more capital will be better. But don't use higher risk when you use higher capitals. Usually, people
        will risk higher because the capital is higher. It's not good idea, you must adjust it with your capabilities.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

everyone thinking difference and also its depend in your position because if you are really a new traders then might be better to start more than 100$
          because in a first its not easy to start with a low capital i think 100$ is not so little.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i think if we have lage amount in our account then we have more option to trade and may hold the position for longer period if it is goes against us.
            with small amount we have to close our losing positions very quickly which reduce the margin very quickly

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

The decision on the amount of money to use in trading reallly depends on your expertise and the level of experience.....

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

for a beginner we should learn a lot in advance. because if we do not have adequate capabilities and directly invest in real account is likely we will lose money. Therefore with the forum newbies can get a lot of experience and knowledge. we can also learn with a demo account first, to try the strategies we have learned.once we understand the strategy well, we can step into the real account.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

If you want to start trading forex , you just need to have about 10$ or you can use bonus money from forex forum or brokers to trade . Very hard to give you a suitable amount because it is depending on your economic ability .

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

depends on your profit / loss %, how much funds you can spear and the time you can spend for this business. But as per my point of view, minimum 1000$ should be invest for handsome earning.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I think we must have limitation about how many dollars which we invested in forex for starting point.
                      If you're still newbie so you shouldn't invest more than 200 dollars in forex because you still looked
                      the performance in forex. It's bad idea to deposit too much. 100 dollars is more than enough for me.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by joko View Post
                        I think we must have limitation about how many dollars which we invested in forex for starting point.
                        If you're still newbie so you shouldn't invest more than 200 dollars in forex because you still looked
                        the performance in forex. It's bad idea to deposit too much. 100 dollars is more than enough for me.
                        and this is a good decision you took for this money is not for generating profits but only for learning purposes and this is ideal for that purpose

welcome to my trading journal https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...0#post12619900
                        this is how i analyze the https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12632742

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

it is up to you how much you can afford to lose. the bigger the investment, the bigger chance to lose if you didn't have knowledge. but if you study carefully, you can make more profit that you can imagine.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

if we want to make some hensom return with a low risk we must have a huge capital to invest in this market , let say if we set 2% risk from 1k usd acc it mean our risk will be 20 usd and normally the return will be 60 -80 usd pertrade ..... but if we invest 100k usd and the risk still same the the risk will be 2k usd and the return will be 6k - 8k pertrade

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I think that how much do you need to invest in forex it is so important soif you want to earn much money then you have to invest much too,so you can trade with big lots, but you should know this market is dangerous,You can even trade with very very small amount like $1 also.But to trade with that you need to take high risky,

Comment

Advanced mode

X