How much do you need to invest in forex?(18)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(18)
    Originally posted by zukhrul View Post
    I would be more serious if I already have a capital of about $ 1000, well even though not many, but by then I'll be that much capital as possible in order not to use it later if I'm trading loss
    Me too... I will be happy and contented to have a $1000 capital in my trading account. But it's hard to reach that kind of capital even if you compound your profits because loses is hard to avoid.
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

in principle, people will invest a little capital and expect to get great results. it is reasonable and humane, but actually in a business we need to have room to move the loose in any case including the issue of capital. so I guess it depends on how many traders who want to get, of course, must prepare a realistic capital and reasonable

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

In forex i invest just $100 in this bussines using 1:1000 leverage . this time i have $1023.54 and now leverage changes to 1:500 . i got god profit from this business

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

It differs from trader to trader, it depends on every trader's financial situation. If you have more spare cash then you can invest more and if you have less, then you should invest less.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by taqiniazi View Post
          In forex i invest just $100 in this bussines using 1:1000 leverage . this time i have $1023.54 and now leverage changes to 1:500 . i got god profit from this business
          I think it's better to use a low capital such as what you do is just $ 100 for the most important we look at is how do we use a small capital only in early trade as if we are forced to use a large capital then it would be very risky so we have to wait some time to have the skills to use this large capital

join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by sirwilly View Post
            I think you need a minimum required to have good returns on your investment. If you invest 1$, it may be ages before you make any appreciable profit, but 1000$ may make you good profit in only hours!
            you have the correct calculation, but if you do not have risk management and trading strategies that fit any implanted at the capital would not help because they can go trand not like your hopes and your only hope false hope that makes you have to hold prices and a loss

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I always advise traders that there is no need to invest too much in the Forex market--especially when they are still new to the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by RASTA View Post
                I think it's better to use a low capital such as what you do is just $ 100 for the most important we look at is how do we use a small capital only in early trade as if we are forced to use a large capital then it would be very risky so we have to wait some time to have the skills to use this large capital
                That's right. It's better to use low amount of capital first in your first investment in forex so you could take
                a look on your own performance in real account. Remember if demo account couldn't be used as guarantee
                for your performance in real account.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by taqiniazi View Post
                  sounds great and i saw you are trading since 3years.that means you are expert in trading.its really difficult to turn 100$ to 1000$+ and you did. congrats.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

If we can save our capital depends on lot's proportion to one's account if you use 0.01 lots with $100 and also use 1.00 with $10000 it is the same thing in terms of margin space once the leverage and currency is the same in both cases,so i think big capital can only be effective in attempting to save one's account if the lot size used is very very small.
                    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

My current insta investment of $ 500, a night I could be more than 10% of the value of my invest.
                      because I use the analysis that I can trust, and I always use the existing risk management ... so far I have not experienced significant losses,,

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

rather than use huge leverage I suggest you to open cent account
                        with start of $100 balance, thats would be sum of 10000 unit
                        its more like $ 10 000 in standard account

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I think at the beginning you invest small amount for security reasons.
                          As with time you can increase your investment. but you have to keep a eagle eye on the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

There is no need for large amount to trade in forex if you are a beginner and if you still don't have a profitable trading strategy. You can start trading even for $1, just open a Cent Account and your $1 = $100 and request for 30% bonus then you can have a starting capital of $130 in your Cent Account. Once you have a consistent and profitable trading strategy, you can open an standard account and start trading with good capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I think I need a capital of $10K enough to support my daily needs, paying my bills, etc. Thanks and Happy Trading!!!

Comment

Advanced mode

X