How much do you need to invest in forex?(17)
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    How much do you need to invest in forex?(17)
    it depends on one simple rule. and that rule is don't invest what you cannot affort to loose. if you ave the trading set skills then go ahead and invest as much as you want. be reminded that forex is very risky
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    for the begginer you must invest alot of money cause you learning how to gain some its better than practicingon the demo cause demo give you the motivation to cheer you that i see so you will need money to gain also to learn.
     

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      There are companies Allows each person To engage in currency trading And allow to Deposit One dollars, But one dollar Amount Nothing for the huge market such as Forex,For me a Less the amount must be deposited in the Forex Trading 200 $
         

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        Originally posted by trader03 View Post
        I want to trade with small capital, and could develop into a big, but I have not been able to do, I still fail, and have not been able to implement the strategy of compounding
        in my opinion, if you only have a small capital, then you better use a cent to trade your account, but before you do trade on real account, then you should have an accurate system that can generate profits consistently in the demo account.
         

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          Originally posted by yoyok View Post
          in my opinion, if you only have a small capital, then you better use a cent to trade your account, but before you do trade on real account, then you should have an accurate system that can generate profits consistently in the demo account.
          I think the train at a demo trading account until you get or earn a profit consistently trading results will likely take a long time and would be better we try to learn and practice as well as in a real account
           
          join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

            Originally posted by realyone View Post
            for the begginer you must invest alot of money cause you learning how to gain some its better than practicingon the demo cause demo give you the motivation to cheer you that i see so you will need money to gain also to learn.
            If you are speaking about a lot of money to invest in live trading for the first time for beginners directly after learning in the demo, i do not think it would be a good idea as the traders mightn't have enough skills and experience to manage a large amount of money well..If you are generally talking about them investing a lot to learn i agree as in business you have to spend money to earn money...but i think the more a trader learns from his/her mistakes the less he/she will have to invest/lose in order to achieve success ...
             
            Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

            Comment

            Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

              possible with the $ 100 that was enough. using 0.1lot, and tp 10pip. in 1 year $ 100 could become $ 1,000. a large profit is not it? and of course must be with good management and trading discipline.

              Comment

              Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

                "a float of around $400 and invest from $1 to $10 per pip"
                i disagree this sentence you write above, trading with 1$ for 1 pip & 400$ as an available or floating margin that means you have just 400 pip as a space, so suppose you sl was 50 pip in any single trade then after 8 failed trades , you will blow up your account away, this is so risky, you must trade with just 1-2% in any single trade to survie in this marketl.
                 

                Comment

                Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

                  Originally posted by muhannadcent View Post
                  "a float of around $400 and invest from $1 to $10 per pip"
                  i disagree this sentence you write above, trading with 1$ for 1 pip & 400$ as an available or floating margin that means you have just 400 pip as a space, so suppose you sl was 50 pip in any single trade then after 8 failed trades , you will blow up your account away, this is so risky, you must trade with just 1-2% in any single trade to survie in this marketl.

                  i think that 1-2% is very safe and low risk when trading with any amount you have in your account. That is where good MM is put to the test to find out if you can do it or not.
                   

                  Comment

                  Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

                    Originally posted by drdeepakji View Post
                    i think we should not worry about initial looses ..to start with around 100 dollars will be good as we will have Lillie space to move our tricks...in spite of having demo account trading in real account will be little tough and we are more prone to loose initially..that is where we get chance to learn from our mistakes.
                    started in a real account does not always have to use a large capital due to the use of small capital, we can also develop it to be great. all just takes skill and time. Do not feel rushed to quickly obtain huge profits with great risk. do it gradually.
                     

                    Comment

                    Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

                      Originally posted by trader03 View Post
                      I want to trade with small capital, and could develop into a big, but I have not been able to do, I still fail, and have not been able to implement the strategy of compounding
                      In order to succeed in forex, a trader should need extreme patience,consistency and discipline for them to consistently profit in these market and probably grow his account in months to come.

                      Comment

                      Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

                        to invest in forex you must have a capital.any capital huge or small amount also if you want to earn quickly it have some risk and so dangerous and many member here lose their trade .i think that we should make our moves like a turtle better than rabbit
                           

                        Comment

                        Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

                          I am trade with very small amount like $100 & leverage 1:1000.If you want to take normal risk and trade the recommended investment is $500 & 0.05 Insta lot is perfect for low risk, & profit to try per day 100 pips + 5$+ easily. Wish u will be success...

                          Comment

                          Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

                            $100 is the minimum capital to trade with the profit rate of 20% every month. Use good money management plan and apply strictly trading disciplines. Remember that we need good profit but safe and long-term, so try to control our greed
                             

                            Comment

                            Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

                              i am more comfortable starting with little money and seeing it grow than to deposit big amounts of money and risk loosing them
                               

                              Comment

                              Advanced mode

                              Online

                              Loading...
                              X