How much do you need to invest in forex?(16)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(16)
    about the fund invests in forex, I think it depends on the capital we have and how much profit we want ....
    start is with more funds to get more results ... .
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I agree with you, how much do you need to invest? it depends on the capital we have and how much we want to earn. of course, the more money you have the big opportunity to earn money you have. I sugget that don't invest too much even though you have big money if you have no experience in forex market.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

About how much money that we wanted to be invested in Forex, I think it's according to your own courage and experiences. If you have known about Forex well, you could invest higher than if you are just beginner. If me, I am newbie so I will invest only few amount. I prefer to use bonus posting as my first priority.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

This is a great forum in the sense that one gain knowledge and also make money in the process. It is really cool to be here but we should be less concern about the money and pay more attention to the knowledge because the money one males here is not yet his/her money because one needs the knowledge to make his own money from the earnings made here.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

after trading with small amount of money and trading on demo account i guess it would be great if i have like 1000$ to trade within forex good balance and big free margin . .

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i think people should invest their time before invest the real money in the forex

it will reduce the risk for being call by margin(MC)... .

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i will also want to know if i could learn more on the use of equity. from what i am begining to understand, there is a perticular equity that most of the times gives green pips. if i am wrong, correct and advice me.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

In my opinion and depending in my style of trade
                I think $500 is the best to invest in the forex . .

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I think we could use bonus posting from this forum right? But if you wanted to invest, I think $100 is enough and it's not too risky if you used low lot too. Don't hope much profits in a minute, but you have to learn how to get low profit but continously. It will be better than we got much profit but only once or twice.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

we should be aiming at a certain amount of pips daily and holding that average up. when we are a beginner, it doesn't matter on how much we earn in terms of money, but how much we earn in terms of pips. if we are regular at earning pips, then we could always increase the lots traded and the capital as well. so 50 to 100$ to start should be good enough.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

if you are a newbie like me , you should start with cent account with a small capital , i think it is good till you have more experience in forex trading . . .

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I do not count on how much money to invest ... but by how much this many cant stand when the market against my position ...
                        example : $5 equal to 500 pip with lot size 0.01

although this was $5 but with 500 pip i still can trade . .

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i can work with any small amount of money i can work with 5 $ at micro account then i can inlarge hem to big amount . .

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

We do train, demo, micro, small amount.. bal bla bla bla.

Are you ready then:

The greatest balance in my opinion to trade (if you have experience) is 100k. BUT you have trade with this 100k like you are trading with $1.

Because Money makes money. Think far you'll get what you want. Think narrow you'll sit at the bottom.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

yeah, that right, i start trading with just $30, in two hour my account is MC, and i think with a $500 we will have a better margin resistance... . .

Comment

Advanced mode

X