How much do you need to invest in forex?(15)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(15)
    i think we don,t need large amount of money to start forex trading. we just need good trading strategy to make consistent profit, if we can make consistent profit we can growup our investement automatically
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Georges View Post
    Skill is the mother of all tools in forex, you need to be skillful and successful in the way you trade, that makes up forex in general. No matter how much you have, only successful trading will get you to a higher level/account balance growth.
    I totally agree with your statement because whether the capital is big or small, if we do not have enough skills to trade and a good strategy, big or small deposit can be reduced to nothing as we wouldn't have the skills to manage and grow it, instead most likely we would do the opposite; destroy it...So one can first measure his/her live trading skills safely by using a small amount and when he/she thinks he/she has enough experience he she can increase his/her deposit...
    Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I think the safest capital is over $ 100. was $ 1 already can trade but it is difficult to control emotions and trading the wrong position will create your feelings of anxiety.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

just try USD 100 in the cents account as the beginning of trading capital. Open only 0.1 lot size each time with maximum lot size is 0.5 lot. This money management way of entry and lot size will have you stay longer in the game in case you have a losing trading system. If you have a winning system for sure you can grow this capital.

Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
        My Twitter

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by mohamed2010872 View Post
          There is no rule about the number of shares an investor must buy. If you can afford a single share (plus commissions), a broker will get it for you. As a matter of fact, through the Monthly Investment Plan you can buy a fraction of a share, although the Plan requires a minimum investment every month.
          To invest in the Forex, you will probably need a float of around $400 and invest from $1 to $10 per pip to start with, then reinvest your profits.
          So there is a much smaller outlay required to invest in Forex, although it is more speculative.
          Invest as much as you wish to invest just remember one thing, Invest the money you can afford to loose.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by shemanto
            I think 500 $ is better for invest in forex market. Now my deposit is only 300$ I want to more deposit in my account. I need some tips and trick about deposit.
            I think USD 500 is too much for a beginner and the trader should try to increase his capital gradually. If you have 300$ deposit don't deposit any more and try to improve your capital with same investment.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I wanted full trade goal to start with a capital 500usd before. And now, my dreams have been achieved. Now, I want to achieve 1500usd capital to start a better trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
                I think USD 500 is too much for a beginner and the trader should try to increase his capital gradually. If you have 300$ deposit don't deposit any more and try to improve your capital with same investment.
                yeah true what you say maybe we need to learn how to manage the trading capital of a small capital and if we can or are able to manage small capital may only later we learn to add more capital

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by shemanto
                  I think 500 $ is better for invest in forex market. Now my deposit is only 300$ I want to more deposit in my account. I need some tips and trick about deposit.
                  500 or 300$ deposit will already do in your trading, just make sure to implement proper money management and never over trade,so that your equity is protected from unnecessary loses, a profitable trader can grow his account to a certain level even if he has only a small account.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I think we have to consider our investment as our lost money; so that our emotion do get less involved during trading. Therefore, only invest as much money as you can loose without being frustrated.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by techboy View Post
                      500 or 300$ deposit will already do in your trading, just make sure to implement proper money management and never over trade,so that your equity is protected from unnecessary loses, a profitable trader can grow his account to a certain level even if he has only a small account.
                      yeah that's exactly what we want in the trade but I'm sure it's not easy haya requires patience to trade a good and profitable ore

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

i thinkn that $ 500 is recomended if you wanna make some profit . donot deposit allot and also donot deposit toooo little

for me i like to invest with 100 $ because its useful to me for use its not much nor is it ltoo little to make profits from
                        Last edited by ; 18-12-2011, 07:00 PM. Reason: back to back posts

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by binggung View Post
                          and dont let your emotional disturbs your trading. sometimes emotional such as greedy and or fear will influence you, but dont let it be. if you dont want to get loss more than you profit, just follow your trading rule.

prefer trading than doing assignments and home works

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by rhamdhanz View Post
                            and dont let your emotional disturbs your trading. sometimes emotional such as greedy and or fear will influence you, but dont let it be. if you dont want to get loss more than you profit, just follow your trading rule.
                            emotions , greediness and fear ,these three are the biggest enemy of the traders in forex that always lead them to suffer loss

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I only put my 30% of my monthly income to play on forex

That's enough I think

Comment

Advanced mode

X