How much do you need to invest in forex?(14)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(14)
    money management rules is very important to our trading system no matter the amount of money you have there is need for money management rules.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

this is always a variable question. Just ask how much you want to earn every month from forex ? how much you want to sacrifice to risky to open trade to earn the money you want every month. when you get the answer, I think its more easy to get how much the minimum amount to invest in forex.

Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
    My Twitter

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

You can open cent account, this will cost you 1 $
      but if you ask for a standard account ( pip = 10 cents ) in my opinion the appropriate amount is 50 $
      or as a minimum to open an account which accepted by broker

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I think ..
        need to invest some $ 1000 in forex trading to get the results that the standard of 20% a month and I would feel comfortable if you already have a number of such equity

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

your access to capital would determine if you want to start trading with a big amount and if not it is safer to start with a smaller amount and increase it as soon as you have access to a bigger fund

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by oscar View Post
            I think ..
            need to invest some $ 1000 in forex trading to get the results that the standard of 20% a month and I would feel comfortable if you already have a number of such equity
            yes i agree with you, if you have a good job in your life, i think you can achive your dream to invest about $1000.
            but for me, i difficult to make invest with it amount because now i jobless and i just student in college.

~Student of Information System UNSRI 2011~

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by oscar View Post

I think ..
              it is a good guess.but many newbie trader do not want to deposite such a big amount..so for them i think only 300$ is enough for the starting...but you can also start trading with only 100$ but you should always aware of lot and maintain the money management rule.....

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I think trading using capital it depends how many traders, but for a beginner should learn first on a demo account so that when trading in the real profit will be consistent.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by stefanusnicolas View Post
                  I think trading using capital it depends how many traders, but for a beginner should learn first on a demo account so that when trading in the real profit will be consistent.
                  of course friedn, if we start trading without start with demo, i think we cant get well result.
                  even trading in the demo is very hard to do, that is my opinion.

~Student of Information System UNSRI 2011~

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by susilogn View Post
                    of course friedn, if we start trading without start with demo, i think we cant get well result.
                    even trading in the demo is very hard to do, that is my opinion.
                    If we didn't start with demo account so how could we make trading plan in forex? Should we use our money and
                    suffer risk to make trading plan? I think it's better to use demo account especially if it needs many times trial and
                    error to prove the effectiveness of our strategy.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by stimor View Post
                      money management rules is very important to our trading system no matter the amount of money you have there is need for money management rules.
                      totally agree, you need to understand the rules of MM, so if you are planning on trading use 10% of your account and try to aim for a small profit of 5% and a 10% loss. That way you will keep your active longer than expected.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Investing bigger money in forex and you will just lose it is not good. Investing small capital in forex and you can grow it is the best. It is best that you start investing small capital so that you can learned how to managed it well and when the time come you will be ready for bigger capital you will be master already.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Yes , i think for start we only invest in small amount , if from small amount its can growing in big amount , i think if we handle in big amount not different enough , but i think if we handle small numer and big number , its will different psychology also , becasue if we look in big floating losses its will in big money,

[Instaforex][ Instaforex facebook]

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                            Investing bigger money in forex and you will just lose it is not good. Investing small capital in forex and you can grow it is the best. It is best that you start investing small capital so that you can learned how to managed it well and when the time come you will be ready for bigger capital you will be master already.
                            be in line with you. That we just need to master the trading system first and prove it we can maintain the profit for several years. after that we can try to open PAMM account and gather investor. This is better plan rather than borrow from bank or loan shark.

Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
                            My Twitter

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Aspiring trader should focus first in developing a winning strategy and learning market psychology, once you can mold yourself into a consistent profitable trader only then that you can be thinking of investing big amount...sky is the limit in your profit.

Comment

Advanced mode

X