How much do you need to invest in forex?(13)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(13)
    true, we use capital money that is idle, so if losing all the money, it will not interfere with our family's economic
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by trinh316 View Post
    I think if you are planing on deposting for your first time, it shouldn't be much. I would say if you are doing a cent account $10 would be good or a micro account $100.
    100 dollars investment is actually not a good idea for a new trader who is investing for the first time. It is good to start small in forex trading and aim for higher investments in the near future when we are better traders.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by mohamed2010872 View Post
      There is no rule about the number of shares an investor must buy. If you can afford a single share (plus commissions), a broker will get it for you. As a matter of fact, through the Monthly Investment Plan you can buy a fraction of a share, although the Plan requires a minimum investment every month.
      To invest in the Forex, you will probably need a float of around $400 and invest from $1 to $10 per pip to start with, then reinvest your profits.
      So there is a much smaller outlay required to invest in Forex, although it is more speculative.
      I think one can invest $100 in forex and still make tangible profits. This is all thanks to leverage. You can have $100 and open a lot size of .20 and trade comfortably. Though it is not advised but if you are confident of your entry, why not.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

to benefit quite a lot maybe I need about $ 1000 to get a consistent profit and use good money management and discipline of the rule of the strategy used.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by radex78 View Post
          regardless of the amount of money that we deposit into your trading account, which becomes an important point is simply the money that is merely willing to lose, and do not interfere with overall financial, better understand the risks before imagined the profit , i think
          absolutely, we need to spend what we are willing to lose. Don't go putting all your money into the forex and hope for an overnight miracle.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by beunteur View Post
            to benefit quite a lot maybe I need about $ 1000 to get a consistent profit and use good money management and discipline of the rule of the strategy used.
            No doubt $1000 is very good amount but all is need to experience . because with $100 its possible to make $1000 and with $1000 its possible to MC . and for making consistent profit and make our capital grow we need to follow rules of forex then i believe its will be easy to handle our capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by trinh316 View Post
              we need to spend what we are willing to lose. Don't go putting all your money into the forex and hope for an overnight miracle.
              I think you should invest in Forex as much we want to invest.........because it is not good to invest all you money and loss all you have.......so invest as much you can take the risk of losing.....Forex is not a money machine so you should not hope for any miracle to become rich in over night.....

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by tama View Post
                true, we use capital money that is idle, so if losing all the money, it will not interfere with our family's economic
                sure,it is better to invest a money that you are willing to lose and would not affect your financial commitments to forex trade because is very risky and you could lose more within a short time

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I think it will depend on how much money you can spare for this. But before investing anything, one must get educated to understand forex. There are lots of good resources out there to help. One of the best I have come across is forexrepublic dotinfo as they run free webinars and training.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I think in forex bussiness not requiring big money to start this bussiness. In forex bussiness, we just need control our emotion and its the hard thing to do

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

no i dont need a large amount for trading but i think only need small money ,knowledge and also time and some experience.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by zamifu99 View Post
                        I think in forex bussiness not requiring big money to start this bussiness. In forex bussiness, we just need control our emotion and its the hard thing to do
                        Yes, I agree with you completely that the control of the emotional things is not as easy as anything and thought that the most difficult facing the forex trader is the greed and fear
                        If your profits on the rise come here and if there is a loss also high greed controlled you that something really strange
                        As for the fear does not make you enter trade is good, but also affect you and make you afraid of loss of capital
                        I think what we need in the Forex trade is the wisdom in the management of capital

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by zamifu99 View Post
                          I totally agree with you on that, the best thing about the forex is that you don't alot to start as little as $10 to get going on cent account.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

with a big capital we can save our capital even if the trend is going under you perhaps we never lose its only you have to be too patience one or two years

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

It is right that patience is the key to success but we should use our brain too simultaneously if things look too bad and we feel trade will not come to expected position again better to close it down.

Comment

Advanced mode

X