How much do you need to invest in forex?(12)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(12)
    Originally posted by Georges View Post
    In forex what i have realized is that its not the amount of money you invest, its the time you invest in building your skills that counts. Someone with skills will invest $200 and turn it to $10,000 in a few months, another without skills will invest $10,000 and turn it to $200 in a few months too!!! So choose which side to be on!!
    because it is so we do not spend our money in vain, we should do to prepare yourself trading in advance.
    use our time as an investment to master the analysis and trading strategies.
    so that we can develop our capital well.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

My golden rules:
    Max 10% of my balance when trading on the M5 timeframe.
    Max 5% of my balance when trading on the M15 timeframe.
    Max 2% of my balance when trading on the M30 timeframe or higher.

Forex Trading Tips For Beginners
    Follow me for some great daily tips, signals and news sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by tractor View Post
      My golden rules:
      Your golden rules are ideal for all traders as well as newbie also. I have many time take loss when I used my capital 20% to 25% but now I am using 5% to 10% of my capital and feeling comfortable.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
        Your golden rules are ideal for all traders as well as newbie also. I have many time take loss when I used my capital 20% to 25% but now I am using 5% to 10% of my capital and feeling comfortable.
        I wouldn't say they are ideal for all traders. They work well for me, and I'm happy that they work well for you too. But still, everybody should find his own rules that best match their system and personality.

Forex Trading Tips For Beginners
        Follow me for some great daily tips, signals and news sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by Georges View Post
          In forex what i have realized is that its not the amount of money you invest, its the time you invest in building your skills that counts. Someone with skills will invest $200 and turn it to $10,000 in a few months, another without skills will invest $10,000 and turn it to $200 in a few months too!!! So choose which side to be on!!
          Oh, i used to be the second one who turn $10,000 into zero within a few months...and now i start again from the zero, but i'm different now, more stable. But I still cannot stand any big heart-attack, so i choose to start with the bonus first. Some lucky profit will help me be more confident...

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

My golden rules:
            wow, my first time seeing such mm,
            bagiaman ahasilnya so far, whether it can make our account safe from mc?

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

My golden rules:
              These rules are good when trading only in one pair , but if you trade in multiple pairs you need to reduce further .
              At least good rules for an high leveraged high risk account for intraday strategies .

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I think if you are a beginner you should practice on a demo account first if you want to deposit $ 100 you learn in the demo is also $ 100 so that you learn with the same money with good money management.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by nicofx View Post
                  I think if you are a beginner you should practice on a demo account first if you want to deposit $ 100 you learn in the demo is also $ 100 so that you learn with the same money with good money management.
                  I think that's a great idea. If you are going to use a demo account to use the amount you are thinking of investing before starting a real account. I would say about $100-$500 depending on your money expenses. If not, do $10 on a cent account.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

the amount to invest depends on the amount of money available to you,but do not invest more than you can afford to ,it is better to start with a minimum amount and increase it when you are sure your level of knowledge has improved significantly

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by ojeminer View Post
                      These rules are good when trading only in one pair , but if you trade in multiple pairs you need to reduce further .
                      At least good rules for an high leveraged high risk account for intraday strategies .
                      What`s you actual want to say make it clear because i don`t understand what`s you want to reveal here
                      If a trader increase then need to increase the rules on each pair not to decrease so you said reduce further!!!!?
                      Trading not only done by rules you need to know how make a profitable trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

We should not invest a single penny until we get experience of forex trading properly. Insta Forex is the best broker of Asia and providing us bonus for trading and also this forum for learning and as well as a demo account for practicing forex trading. hence first learn and then invest.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i normally invest about 10 percent of my total equity as then i am having a lot of margin to be used

but please remember that even you are having lot of equity even then you should always put stop loss as it will safe you from drowining.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Amount may differ from person to person ... for some one 100$ is insignificant amount but for others even 10$ matter much ... so better not to invest what may make our life miserable in case we loose it. Rather it would be good to start with little money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Entering the currency market a major investment and respect the conditions of Forex Capital Management,, and his income will be much greater than that entered the market with a capital of a small

Comment

Advanced mode

X