How much do you need to invest in forex?(11)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(11)
    wait when it's ready to start trading with real account, you must be patient, and learn with a demo account first, after that you will learn the psychology of trading
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

capital of $ 20 and can develop into a big, important trading should use analysis, and not only expect only luck

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

i'm gonna start a live account soon with $300, just to try it out and see how things go. if you just trade as your hobby or to get extra income i think anywhere between $250 to $3000 will do. but if you're planning to quit your job and trade for a living then you have to invest at least $10000 for a comfortable life.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by trino View Post
        capital of $ 20 and can develop into a big, important trading should use analysis, and not only expect only luck
        if indeed we already have a system of consistent profits regardless of the capital then I think we can develop it only with a small capital we do have to have great patience

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by zeling89 View Post
          i'm gonna start a live account soon with $300, just to try it out and see how things go. if you just trade as your hobby or to get extra income i think anywhere between $250 to $3000 will do. but if you're planning to quit your job and trade for a living then you have to invest at least $10000 for a comfortable life.
          yeah someday I will use a $ 10,000 equity in my trade, I will try to raise capital by selling some of my assets, if already have a system of consistent profit .. hehehehe

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Chukwunonso View Post
            Wow! well, i haven't started trading yet, but with the level and amount of information I'm getting,
            i should be able to start trading in due time.
            You must have an accurate analysis and always use a money management in your trade, so that you can succeed in your trade, you must have confident that you can succeed in forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by rep View Post
              if indeed we already have a system of consistent profits regardless of the capital then I think we can develop it only with a small capital we do have to have great patience
              yes, you are right, if we already have a strategy that accurately and consistently produce a profit, then we can use the capital from our bonus posting to get profits consistently.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

If you are good enough you can start with $1000 or $500. Just make sure that you have a strategy that is effective because if you trade with out a sound proof plan you will lose that money in a matter of days.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                  If you are good enough you can start with $1000 or $500. Just make sure that you have a strategy that is effective because if you trade with out a sound proof plan you will lose that money in a matter of days.
                  With the values ​​you mentioned, I think it highly enough capital to forex trading. Even $ 100 can start off well. Then the application of money management must be improved and cared for properly.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

On my first try with a demo account. Later on with live. Trade demo is not a difficult problem .. It only provides the opportunity for beginners to know more about forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by yoyok View Post
                      You must have an accurate analysis and always use a money management in your trade, so that you can succeed in your trade, you must have confident that you can succeed in forex.
                      Confidence is needed in this business, without a strong confidence that we will be easily influenced by outside factors, whether it be from other traders or perhaps from the news circulated, set goals and your trading system from now.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by orphenoc View Post
                        Confidence is needed in this business, without a strong confidence that we will be easily influenced by outside factors, whether it be from other traders or perhaps from the news circulated, set goals and your trading system from now.
                        Yes confidence is very important here, but to gain confidence one need to learn lot of things about this business and get some experience too. Else the confidence can become a overconfidence resulting in loss.

Love the world, it loves you.
                        LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by orphenoc View Post
                          without confidence, then when we got mc twice, we will definitely give up..
                          remember there is no success without a word said hard work..

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by moleh999 View Post
                            without confidence, then when we got mc twice, we will definitely give up..
                            remember there is no success without a word said hard work..
                            if you are unsure of the decisions made in trading is better not to open a position,
                            because it will make you panic when a minus position.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by suyati View Post
                              if you are unsure of the decisions made in trading is better not to open a position,
                              because it will make you panic when a minus position.
                              that's right, it's better to sit out if you don't know what you want to do with your trades. You should trade at a lower percentage if you are not sure but still want to enter a trade.

Comment

Advanced mode

X