How much do you need to invest in forex?(10)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(10)
    Originally posted by fai View Post
    Trading capital that we need depend with our skill and knowledge.
    If I am a beginner then i need around $100 maximum.
    But if i have skill ,knowledge and experience
    At least I need $5000 to trading for living.
    even if I personally as a beginner will not use a capital of $ 100 because I know that learning process for a long time so I should manage my money to run the process of learning and training
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by rep View Post
    even if I personally as a beginner will not use a capital of $ 100 because I know that learning process for a long time so I should manage my money to run the process of learning and training
    if you are a beginner trader, then you would better make trades on cen account, and do trade with a capital of $ 10 only, because you have to train your psychology.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by yoyok View Post
      if you are a beginner trader, then you would better make trades on cen account, and do trade with a capital of $ 10 only, because you have to train your psychology.
      To earn profits must be large capital of $ 10 will not be sufficient for self-training on the profit or loss

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i think everyone have different circumstance and capital that afford to loose to train with real trading acct.
        Trading with cent account means we have a chance to have large equity with small caps.
        All under one roof to train your skill MM,trading strategy,psychology etc

PAMM - AIR

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/damianus

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Can't get high profit with a little money unless you are risking everything you have in your portfolio so it is better to be patient and work hard to raise capital and major trading comfort

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

you need not less than 500 $ i think 1000 is better
            i started with little money and the lose was unbelievable

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by ganeshjain View Post
              I think you just used 1 percent of your account in your 1 position, am i right? I think you will get bored with like this, try to be with 10 percent of your account.
              It is true i am using less than 5% of my capital for trading and as you said sometime i feel it is getting boring, but i feel still it is safe.

Originally posted by thugalive View Post
              the more you invest, the more you earn,
              I feel this applies only the person who knows well about Forex trading and is a professional trader.

Love the world, it loves you.
              LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Its depend on every trader that how can they invest but in my opinion, new trader must invest less amount of their capital and start trading with passion and disciplined. always obey the money management rules which are more useful to stable our capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by frubii100 View Post
                  Its depend on every trader that how can they invest but in my opinion, new trader must invest less amount of their capital and start trading with passion and disciplined. always obey the money management rules which are more useful to stable our capital.
                  Yes it is the best advise for a newbie and newbie should not put huge money in risk in the beginning. Newbies should always stay way from trading big lots and should stick with risk level of 2% per trade.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Starting a micro account, $50 is ok for me, it means i would be trading 5% or less of my capital to be on the safe side

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by janknoah1 View Post
                      Starting a micro account, $50 is ok for me, it means i would be trading 5% or less of my capital to be on the safe side
                      no matter how much you do invest, you should keep the same amount of your percentage of your capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

With small capital I will trade even 20% in single trade but when the capital will go above $500 it will be 5% on single trade. I like to take more risk with low capital as it will grow quick or stop out

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Investment depends on ability but newbie should invest small amount like $10- $20 and experienced trader invest according to there experience.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

capital needed for trading differ for a person to another it's the goals of each one of us who make the difference. to make a living with forex you need aproximatly 10000$ to 50000$. trade in high risk well you need a lot of money

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

You can invest any amount of money from 10 to 1000 dollars if you're a newbie in by mini account can now be trading a small amount

Comment

Advanced mode

X