How much do you need to invest in forex?(8)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(8)
    Originally posted by stefanusnicolas View Post
    I think depends on each trader's type of aggressive and sometimes there are playing safe, but consistent, and if playing 10% per month why not but he might be able to play with big money and compounding.
    yupp, i think 10% per month will be more good if we invest with large capital. $100.000 , 10% = $10.000 / month
    especially when the trader using a compounding, maybe the result is more than it.
    ~Student of Information System UNSRI 2011~
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

i think it depend on your way of trading
    i turn 20$ to 60$ in 4 day
    take it step by step don't enter with a lot more than 0.01 lot in the beginning with 5 to 20 pip
    and when u make more money ,trade with more than 0.01 lot but be careful when u enter to not loose ur charge

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

If the capital 200usd, what seems a month can earn? I would like to return a month in 60usd .. is that possible?

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

if we using proper MM , i think we can get some profit. but is not guarantee for us. not just MM which the important role, but psychological also is the key of our success.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by libya View Post
          when we will decide how much money we invest in this business we must be aware of the risk that is here ..
          we must be prepared to lose all the money we made ​​capital, it is a bad thing but we must Think when you first started this business ..
          as funny as it sounds, you are right about it to newbies out there. We do need to consider the losses we are planning to lose before we trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

well i dont think you need so much money in order to start forex trading.all you need is a little that can get you started.for a newbie i think $50 is enough to get you started.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i dont think you need that much money to start forex trading.all you need is a little that may not lead you to over trade.for a newbie i think %50 is enough to get you started .

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by habit View Post
                better to start with small amount in insta cent acct. at least we can experience in the real forex trading. if we can triple up the margin then we can open standard acct and put more money in it.
                that's a good point but also it's a good idea to take about 50% of your account as a commission for doing a good job trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by mohamed2010872 View Post
                  There is no rule about the number of shares an investor must buy. If you can afford a single share (plus commissions), a broker will get it for you. As a matter of fact, through the Monthly Investment Plan you can buy a fraction of a share, although the Plan requires a minimum investment every month.
                  To invest in the Forex, you will probably need a float of around $400 and invest from $1 to $10 per pip to start with, then reinvest your profits.
                  So there is a much smaller outlay required to invest in Forex, although it is more speculative.
                  i think 500$ is the best start to give u ability for make money
                  and to feel that you inside market
                  less than that will be hard start but you will do

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

well you dont need so much money to start trading forex.all you need is a little that may be enough and will prevent you from over trading.i will recommend that a newbie starts with at most $50.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

with fundamental analysis, one can find out if the prices in the market are undervalued, overvalued, or working in a fair value by applying the concept of intrinsic value as the market price tends to move towards its intrinsic value.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

In my experience, I found that there is no profit without good management of capital.
                        That you want to profit, learn how to manage capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by eyram View Post
                          well you dont need so much money to start trading forex.all you need is a little that may be enough and will prevent you from over trading.i will recommend that a newbie starts with at most $50.
                          $50 is still too small. i think this capital balance is only on cent account not in the standard. for a newbie who never trade in the forex i think its no problem
                          i advice to make initial deposit about $100 in the cent account and you shoild to consistent with this capital. if you can make profit consistenly you can go to standard and deposit a larger money than before.

~Student of Information System UNSRI 2011~

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
                            If the capital 200usd, what seems a month can earn? I would like to return a month in 60usd .. is that possible?
                            It's possible. I notice some statements that can produce more than that.
                            This ea robot Likmi FX.ex4 is one. It's been running for more than a year.

Get bonus for your posts! https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=7466"Bonus for posting" is an incentive program for the forum members. We will give 20 US cents for each your post. By the end of a month you will get bonus to a trading account with InstaForex. Profit from bonus can be withdrawn without any limits.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by eyram View Post
                              starting small capital is good for newbie trader.they would not being stress if their account get margin call in one day or just can survive with only short period.

Comment

Advanced mode

X