How much do you need to invest in forex?(Part 7)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(Part 7)
    Originally posted by Kyle View Post
    for new traders they who are ready to entre the forex world properly may want to open an account for about $500. That is a reasonable amount to invest and hope you dont lose it.
    Prefer to have the amount of $ 1000 and above consensus of the members wish to follow the strategy even more fascinating
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
    As a starter, a little capital is needed. This is to first get used to the market and be sure of steady results, after that i think we can invest 2000 dollars or more to trade and make profits with.
    Prefer to have the amount of $ 1000 and above consensus of the members wish to follow the strategy even more fascinating

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
    How much of a return would you expect to get on the 2000 dollar investment? would it be easy to reach that same return every month without losses?
    If achieved during the month of 50% will become $ 1000 net profit more from this wonderful

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Why not we try for starting with 500usd? i think, it quite big enough. At least, if we can earn 10% from it, 50usd is in our pocket.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I think $ 100 is enough for the first time into this business
        in addition to the risk that we get is not too large, we can learn a lot from real accounts

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by wazwaz View Post
          If you are planning to do Forex Trading then one of the decisions that you need to consider is how much trading capital to trade with. You need to have a a bigger capital when trading but usually those who are starting up can only spare a small capital. This can still work for them if they choose their market carefully, being a disciplined trader and knowing how to manage their risk so that they can protect what they have and avoid totally losing them. Also make sure to use major currencies.
          In my personal opinion...
          A beginner should start slow with small capital using micro cent account like Instaforex Micro Cent Account...
          Start with $10 too see if we can grow it in several month...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Now, we have the opportunity to raise capital from the post for the bonus. What we post first to get a bonus and at the same time, we deposit into our account to cover our capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

If you have trading for living purpose.
              $10K is enough.
              But you still required to have good trading knowledge and experience.
              Otherwise...$10K capital may useless.

PAMM - AIR

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/damianus

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Do you think, with 500usd, i can earn more the 500usd permonth? I would like to start traade with large capital from today.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

For beginners traders minimum 0f 500-1000$ must be required for trading with high leverage.It will give profits with fast rate as compared to small capital and have high margin to recover from losses.
                  Best Information Portal

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

At least i think you have 1000$ in your account to start good trade but remember do not try for more lot size, always use the least lot size for good tradings

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by damianus View Post
                      If you have trading for living purpose.
                      $10K is enough.
                      But you still required to have good trading knowledge and experience.
                      Otherwise...$10K capital may useless.
                      if I have a capital of $ 10k, then the profit that I get in my trade will be sufficient to meet the needs of my life, and I do not need to find another job.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by sukeshroy View Post
                        For beginners traders minimum 0f 500-1000$ must be required for trading with high leverage.It will give profits with fast rate as compared to small capital and have high margin to recover from losses.
                        This is the amount of everyone's favorite and also the leverage that I mentioned are better and better for small account holders the use of leverage and prohibit the largest margin
                        Preferably an amount less than $ 1000 to 1:1000 with the crane as the best capital management

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I think $ 1,000 is enough capital to be able to generate a reasonable profit to pay for daily living.
                          smaller than it could, but the greater the pressure, because we automatically use a larger margin.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by moleh999 View Post
                            I think $ 1,000 is enough capital to be able to generate a reasonable profit to pay for daily living.
                            smaller than it could, but the greater the pressure, because we automatically use a larger margin.
                            Yes, the amount you are talking it is best for small accounts, preferably a large crane to be trading well and the profit level in the example, if I win 50% of your total balance will become the month of $ 1500 and this is the best

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

as starter in Forex,300$ is enough for any trade.because,new comer in Forex has not enough useful experience.

Comment

Advanced mode

X