How much do you need to invest in forex?(5)
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    How much do you need to invest in forex?(5)
    Originally posted by shahzad View Post
    If you are confident you may invest as much as you like but don't invest the money in forex that you cant afford to loose.Only invest the amount you can afford to loose.If you start with minimum amount that will be the best way.I think USD 20 or 30 enough to test yourself if you use cent account.The second suggestion is not to invest any money just relay upon the bonuses.
    I think your words very well,, anyone can do no matter how large investment in this business, but need to remember that very high-risk business will be better thinking the worst just to anticipate a very large loss
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    if the intention is to invest in forex (in a PAMM project) then there are PAMM project that offers a $1 entry minimum. but this is usually the new PAMM because a more experienced PAMM will require more than $1 for the reason that they already have an established trading record.

    however, if the goal is to trader forex then you can start with any amount. if you are a new trader then it is safe to say that you should start with any amount that will not affect your financial life and build from that account. there is a wise saying "don't bet the whole farm".
     

    Payment proof can be found in here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

    Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      Originally posted by sasake View Post
      I think your words very well,, anyone can do no matter how large investment in this business, but need to remember that very high-risk business will be better thinking the worst just to anticipate a very large loss
      when we will decide how much money we invest in this business we must be aware of the risk that is here ..
      we must be prepared to lose all the money we made ​​capital, it is a bad thing but we must Think when you first started this business ..
       

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        Originally posted by libya View Post
        when we will decide how much money we invest in this business we must be aware of the risk that is here ..
        we must be prepared to lose all the money we made ​​capital, it is a bad thing but we must Think when you first started this business ..
        if not ready to lose a lot of money, it is better first to open deposit accounts to choose a little money, was to study psychology first, and I first open the account with $ 500, was over margin call
         

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          better to start with small amount in insta cent acct. at least we can experience in the real forex trading. if we can triple up the margin then we can open standard acct and put more money in it.
           

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

            Originally posted by sasake View Post
            I think your words very well,, anyone can do no matter how large investment in this business, but need to remember that very high-risk business will be better thinking the worst just to anticipate a very large loss
            yes, you are correct, we must think about the worst in our trade,and do not just think about profit which we should get, because the forex is a business that has a high risk, so it would be better if we always use a good money management in every our trade
             

            Comment

            Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

              Originally posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
              if the intention is to invest in forex (in a PAMM project) then there are PAMM project that offers a $1 entry minimum. but this is usually the new PAMM because a more experienced PAMM will require more than $1 for the reason that they already have an established trading record.

              however, if the goal is to trader forex then you can start with any amount. if you are a new trader then it is safe to say that you should start with any amount that will not affect your financial life and build from that account. there is a wise saying "don't bet the whole farm".
              Yes , many experience traders recommend that we should invest just our surplus of money if we have, if we don't have , I think that they said just " I'm sorry" .

              Comment

              Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

                Originally posted by Misa View Post
                Yes , many experience traders recommend that we should invest just our surplus of money if we have, if we don't have , I think that they said just " I'm sorry" .
                I would say if you are going to start, start with $300-$500, hopefully that isn't your life saving you are investing. It should be just enough to get your feet wet into the market for the first time.
                 

                Comment

                Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

                  Invest what you can afford to loose and if it can be $100 is good capital to get start with Forex is what I recommended for my friends. Anyway that is just recommended, the rest up to them who want to trade
                  InstaForex Bonuses and Contests

                  Comment

                  Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

                    Originally posted by habit View Post
                    better to start with small amount in insta cent acct. at least we can experience in the real forex trading. if we can triple up the margin then we can open standard acct and put more money in it.
                    put a small capital at the beginning of trading is a wise decision, because we have not been able to consistently generate profits from this business ..
                    if it is after some time we can consistently in profit then it will not matter if you invest your money more ..
                     

                    Comment

                    Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

                      investment depend on own Financial condition. our investment does not effect on our personal life. for beginer invest small capital. i invest 100$.
                       

                      Comment

                      Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

                        Originally posted by habit View Post
                        better to start with small amount in insta cent acct. at least we can experience in the real forex trading. if we can triple up the margin then we can open standard acct and put more money in it.
                        I agree with you...

                        if I was after five times of MC using the account $ 10,..
                        is enough to make me hurt, and angry at the market...
                        but also motivation to improve...

                        but if you have a lot of money might account with small capital can not make you feel the psychology of trading..
                        adjust to your ability...
                         

                        Comment

                        Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

                          Originally posted by s19 View Post
                          investment depend on own Financial condition. our investment does not effect on our personal life. for beginer invest small capital. i invest 100$.
                          for me $ 100 is a large amount especially if we are trading with accounts cents at the broker ..
                          but all of that will depend on the ability of traders to be able to invest their money into the forex business ..
                          and they must know that this business has a high risk business compared to others ..
                             

                          Comment

                          Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

                            Originally posted by libya View Post
                            for me $ 100 is a large amount especially if we are trading with accounts cents at the broker ..
                            but all of that will depend on the ability of traders to be able to invest their money into the forex business ..
                            and they must know that this business has a high risk business compared to others ..
                            the simple way is using bonus posting. you can start with any amount that you think good enough to start trade. this is the best solution for the one who don't have enough money to trade.
                             

                            Comment

                            Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

                              Originally posted by s19 View Post
                              investment depend on own Financial condition. our investment does not effect on our personal life. for beginer invest small capital. i invest 100$.
                              im agree with you..
                              if you dont have money, be patient..
                              You can save a little by little, do not owe

                              Comment

                              Advanced mode

                              Online

                              Loading...
                              X