How much do you need to invest in forex?(4)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(4)
    I think its better to start with some good amount only as all of we know that at starting we will face losses, if we have some less deposit then we should quit from forex after losses which is not good
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I think with minimum budget, I can't feel satisfaction and always feel greed.
    with max budget, I choose 2 Lot Size (it's more than enough for me)
    and I do just a few trade a day with only getting a few pips too in 1 trade...

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
    Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
    "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I think you should start with what is affordable to you. If you can take up a big loss and go on smoothly then go for the big shots or if you cannot take up the losses then you should go for the smaller trades. Do what is affordable to you.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I have never done forex before and this is my first time so all the money I accumulate here will directly go to my forex account and I will do it via Insta Forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

If you are a new comer, then go with minimum budget because you have more chances of loosing money at initial stage
          With passage of time and with increase in your experience, you can deposit as much you can. High investment means high profit rate

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Earlier we required a good amount of money to invest in forex but now a days it has become very cheap and we can trade in Forex with as less as 1$.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I don't think you need alot to invest in the forex these days because the lots are smaller than ever before.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by trinh316 View Post
                I don't think you need alot to invest in the forex these days because the lots are smaller than ever before.
                for trying, some time i USing cent account and deposit $20 here I imagine I have 2000 dollar for trading equity, but I lost them all,
                on real I only lost $20, hehehehehe

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

using max budget and do a few trade a day...
                  trying only to get a few pips in every day..
                  to prevent a greed feeling...

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
                  Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
                  "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

because i just have $100..so i risk 10% per each trade..
                    because if i only risk 1% 9as expert said) i cant wait too long for make profit and become rich

maybe too risky but with 10% i can get 20% return per day

starting with $100 is enough for get financial freedom but for learn just spent $1
                    VISIT MY FOREX BLOG. FREE ANALYSIS

PAMM Manager 40% - 60 %. Contact Me.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I think 500$ is a good start in forex trading,with laverge not less than 1:200.

MOSTAFA HUSSEIN

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by wendyaji View Post
                        for trying, some time i USing cent account and deposit $20 here I imagine I have 2000 dollar for trading equity, but I lost them all,
                        on real I only lost $20, hehehehehe
                        Lol you will not have 2000$ in cent account.
                        it is 2000Cents.
                        Use cent account if you are beginner.Its the best as you can open 0.01 lot size which gives you 0.01cent.(0.01=0.0001)

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by mmeassad View Post
                          I think 500$ is a good start in forex trading,with laverge not less than 1:200.
                          Yeah $500 are good for starting.
                          But the problem are not all people want risk their $500 to forex.
                          My suggestion leverage are 1:1000 for $500..
                          But never use more than 1% per pips
                          Wanna Extra Money Then Spend 1 minutes To Read this

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by acefx View Post
                            because if i only risk 1% 9as expert said) i cant wait too long for make profit and become rich

starting with $100 is enough for get financial freedom but for learn just spent $1
                            Type of account what you use in trading $ 100 it?
                            whether the standard account or cent account?
                            If my opinion the money for that select the standard account

[Instaforex][ Instaforex facebook]

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by acefx View Post

Oh really? 20% a day? That sounds fair, and I can handle the risk.

What do you think about an investment project? You come up with some, and I can come up with 100$ more. And then we can also get more investors and get more money in.

Comment

Advanced mode

X