How much do you need to invest in forex?(Part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(Part 2)
    Originally posted by iffy View Post
    good to hear that,how are you doing with your trades?i hope you are doing great,do you care to share?
    yes i am doing good with my trade and making gud profit with them.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by smileysource View Post
    yes i am doing good with my trade and making gud profit with them.
    congrats and do not relent in your effort and your ambition for you order to be a consistent forex trader

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by ganeshjain View Post
      dude i think to start forex trading ,10$ is not bad amount. u cant direct deposit 500usd or 1000 usd on yours 1st deposit only. people can loss that in few days because they are doing 1st deposit as they are beginners.

and it not necessary to make big profit in forex from 1st day, if they dont earn anything then also they can get experienced, emotions of real money, etc
      sure you are right,it different stroke for different folk,you can start making money from day one and equally start losing money from day one,the effect of what you started with could either dampen your morale or boos your level of confidence

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I have deposited more than $10.000.
        But I was "unlucky" because I did not deposit in nowadays, in one pice, to my actual trading account... Instead I have deposited it several times to different brokers, in the last 4 years... but if I could go back in the past...

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by robert_dannaway View Post
          But I was "unlucky" because I did not deposit in nowadays, in one pice, to my actual trading account... Instead I have deposited it several times to different brokers, in the last 4 years... but if I could go back in the past...

Is that 1000$ or 10000$ ( maybe type mistake) ? and have u loss that or u have made profit?

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

that was a big money you invested,i guess you said it was an accumulated deposit,all the same you can still recoup this amount with renewed vigor and determination coupled with improved trading skills

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by vjbizonline View Post
              My first deposit was only $10 with *********.. then i deposited another $200 with the same broker and then another $400 with etoro. But now have only $50 left in etoro and 18 left in *********.
              after all this losses you still insist to trade on real account
              i wonder why u insist, you have to back to demo again, by this way you will lose all your money,
              practice well on demo account,then back to real trading

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Is that 1000$ or 10000$ ( maybe type mistake) ? and have u loss that or u have made profit?
                I have deposited a sum of $10.000 in in the last 3 years, I also made good profit from some of them, but overall it was a loss. My biggest loss came from a mistake (Not setting up my SL) in 2008 September.... when I came back home, I saw that my EUR/USD LONG position just blew up my account, because of the Lehman Brothers news, and the crisis (I lost about $3k in one day)...... so I always check my SL at least 5 times since that.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I have deposited a sum of $10.000 in in the last 3 years, I also made good profit from some of them, but overall it was a loss. My biggest loss came from a mistake (Not setting up my SL) in 2008 September.... when I came back home, I saw that my EUR/USD LONG position just blew up my account, because of the Lehman Brothers news, and the crisis (I lost about $3k in one day)...... so I always check my SL at least 5 times since that.
                  oh it's really big loss, hope you can cover all your losses
                  it shows how important to use stop loss
                  by they way these last days lots of ppl lost their account cuz of the same reason,and i'm sure all traders who dont use stop loss will lose in this market
                  even if they made good profits in the first at last their account will be 0

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

the importance of protective stop loss can not be underestimated,this should serve as a big lesson to all especially to beginners who do not trade without a stop

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by iffy View Post
                      the importance of protective stop loss can not be underestimated,this should serve as a big lesson to all especially to beginners who do not trade without a stop
                      Well, it was 2 years ago, and I wrote that the SL was accidentally not set.
                      I was not a newbie 2 years ago... and it was not directly forgotten...

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by fresh View Post
                        oh it's really big loss, hope you can cover all your losses
                        it shows how important to use stop loss
                        by they way these last days lots of ppl lost their account cuz of the same reason,and i'm sure all traders who dont use stop loss will lose in this market
                        even if they made good profits in the first at last their account will be 0
                        I have recovered it a few times, but it was a very long way to do that...
                        Yes, the recent North-Korea and South-Korea attack mixed up the whole trading community, as such as these economic crisis (Greece, Spain, Ireland etc.)

By the way, thank you for your nice words!

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

how much $ u have did for per pip in that time? i have also loss before many times because i was not putting stop less. now i do everytime

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

how much $ u have did for per pip in that time? i have also loss before many times because i was not putting stop less. now i do everytime
                            I had a several open swing positions with less amount ($0.50 per pip) that time, and my full account balance was $3k. But that EUR/USD position was opened with a bigger amount (about $3 per pip). So this combination without an SL (it was a mistake as I stated before) just wiped out my account when I came back home.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i mr saurabh have real acct in etoro have deposit of 300$

Comment

Advanced mode

X