X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Demo trading(4)
    use a demo account because it will advice you win the actual way to trae Yes I am accurate affections change amid audience and real, but you charge to accretion acquaintance application it
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Demo is free of the finest things in Forex , you should be exploited well, and made ​​him the first place from which the novice , and also must try it any plan or strategy , or idea in order to upgrade them

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by siddik View Post
      demo trading is the first step for learning the forex trading. and a trader who are expert this demo trading, may easily earn well in the forex trading.
      i dont think so.. even we can get profit in demo account, it's doesn't mean we can get profit in real account.
      as we know, there's one different between demo account and real account, it's psichology effect

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

demo trading is very helpful for the new trader to learn about the forex business without making any loss. so every trader should practice in the demo trading first.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

According to me demo account trading is the best account for the beginners, it is very safe, on the other hand, the older can try to real account.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

In the demo account here a lot of experience but there is not much in the real Autaf demo account so I'm the best Adhan trading in the account instead of the real demo account because the emotion make to us a the perfect experiences

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I have now two demo account. and i am now still learning forex business with my demo account . demo trading always useful for new trader . they learn forex business with demo account and next time start live trading and get profit from forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

demo trading helps a new trader to learn about the trading business. when i am a newbie i practice in the demo account to learn about the forex business.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

demo trading is very useful and it is very effective also. when you will want to start to trade in this Forex then this demo account will help you a lot.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Demo trading is must for every new comer in this field . I recommend at least 3-4 months practice .

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

for the beginners the demo acc is the best i think, it has less risk for the beginners, they can make profit from the demo acc in the forex trading marketing business.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by Ovi_sam View Post
                        for the beginners the demo acc is the best i think, it has less risk for the beginners, they can make profit from the demo acc in the forex trading marketing business.
                        Demo account has no risk what so ever, you can trade with as much as capital as you want and there is also no fee for trading in demo account. It is a very important arena for newbies to practice and for expert to test any of their indicator or strategy.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Demo account of the most important and wonderful things in Forex because it is a way to help us learn and workout strategies and indicators required in order to start trading in the real

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by el emprator View Post
                            Demo account of the most important and wonderful things in Forex because it is a way to help us learn and workout strategies and indicators required in order to start trading in the real
                            what things you see into the wonderful at the demo platform to be honest demo skills most of the times highly failed at the live account because while i did trade on the demo account i took money and on the live account i lost , i think most powerful account type is cents account

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I think the demo account is important for beginners and professionals , Beginners use the demo account of the train on the platform, And for training in technical analysis . The professionals use a demo account to test new strategies .

Comment

Advanced mode

X