Which leverage is best to safetrade?(part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Which leverage is best to safetrade?(part 2)
    Normally Traders use 1:100 Leverage with different brokers. But Insta Forex also provide upto 1:1000 Leverage. 1:100 is normal and best if you strongly follow the trading discipline and MM. This MM is really a nessesary thing in forex trading
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

i think all leverage is safe. i choose leverage 1:1000 to maximizing my profit. i think loss in forex trading is not depend on our leverage but depend on our trading system and our emotion control

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by mobilecharger1 View Post
      the small leverage 1:25 is the best to trade ,my experience as there is no or less fear of loss involved in it.
      Lol for you to like that your strategy must be very good or i think it would be safe to assume that you are a very safe trader..When it comes to that being applicable to everyone..not too sure about that..I think that is way too small especially with small capital...However it is good to see that you are trading that way as that requires good greed control and discipline...All the best
      Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I think 1 : 100 is best leverage for every trader trader doing forex trading and leverage is most useful for her account i am doing this trade with my business.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i am not a big trader thats way all time i used 1:200 leverage i think its might be safe for me because i can not used a big capital only used 100$
          and also get more benefit so any one can try it easily.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by kingkedi View Post
            i want to ask what leverage do you think is best to have safetrade.i think 1:1 is best to trade safely.what you think?
            You are right, 1:1 leverage is the best safe to trade in the forex market. But nobody use this leverage, because they can not get much money with this leverage.
            Forex, nothing is impossible ?

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

well i think every trader like to trade with his own leverage but for me i think trading with 1:1000 is so cool because it give me like very small used leverage.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

i think you have made safety so much importance to forget the real objective of the Forex business and with this leverage you will find it to difficult to earn money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I think advance money is the best safety way to less leverage from forex forum and then they will start pay advance money o do this work.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

yes i also think that for safe trading we need to have leaverage of 1:1 and also you should have an great efforts and also we have t be very much focused

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Each trader must choose that which suits him leverage in trading , I prefer 1:1000 because it makes the account more safe for me

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I always use 1:200 from previous 4 years and its best for me and use the same for long trading and scalping. Many traders are using more than this but that bring more risk with it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

hi
                          i think this should b according to your account balance is it small balance you should trade with 1.500 leverage
                          if you had big then you can use diffirent leverages

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i had try 1:200 leverage and 1:300 leverage, by experience i found 1:300 is good with me , i feel i am in safe mode with this leverage, i wish try 1:400 , but for now i am using 1:300 and i found it wonderful , and it can give you more space in you capital,

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

1 :50 and 1: 100 Is best leverage for a new trader i think every trader need use safe trade for manage your account and leverage is main subject of business.

Comment

Advanced mode

X