X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is forex trading really a career (5)
    being a trader can be a career, but many people who dont know about this business said that this job is like a gambling. so, it hard to say if we tell to other that our job is a trader
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

yes forex trading is a good career . causes many trader are trade in forex .and it is an international trading . forex is a nice career causes many tireder are trade in forex with per time or full time .so forex is a independent job and a good career.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Forex trading is really a good way to make your practice for good career. if you are not involving any work then you can make good money from this Forex trading business with good money for you.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by golpokotha View Post
        Of course Forex is a carrier opportunity,many traders trade to for their regular income and for that they spend their maximum time in trading,i get a regular profit from Forex and i am well satisfied about my Forex carrier...
        not really forex is a business, and i thik there's no career on any business, business is about making money or loosing some money, no need to spend our maximum time for some of business, but just use as minimum as we can to get maximum profit can we made.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

forex is one kind of career ! people leave forex fr the high risk and the uncertainty ! but they can not say that it is not a career !! if you work hard you will shine in this sector !! there are many people who are leaving their outside works to give time to forex !

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I conceive forex market excrete your advancement because if you are grave in forex you staleness increment in forex market. so e'er analysis the market after that you adjudicate to trade in your account and also test your emotion

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by Arshad View Post
              forex is one kind of career ! people leave forex fr the high risk and the uncertainty ! but they can not say that it is not a career !! if you work hard you will shine in this sector !! there are many people who are leaving their outside works to give time to forex !
              yes, there were also have many of the people like that, and now i am also do not have any of the job, and until now i think i can earn more from the forex business than work hard for the other of the business

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

yes forex trading could really be taken as a career, but so many people does not sees it that way, you can make a living out of this business if you want to

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I see Forex as a very good trading career because in this field any person from any field can invest and fulfill his or her requirement easily this is much better than doing a job because in job we depend on others and in trading we do not have to depend on others.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I think forex trading is a career. If any one except it then he can success in his business.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by jazmeh90 View Post
                      yes forex trading could really be taken as a career, but so many people does not sees it that way, you can make a living out of this business if you want to
                      Many of us only consider forex as a hobby. We would not be serious if they continue to think so. To me, we will give full commitment and strive to ensure that each investment makes money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I consider it a career and a hobby because I enjoyed trading forex everyday. If I lose my account I still have demo account to trade with.lol. Mys trading is simple....trade and trade as long there still account to trade and if already reach MC...I switched to demo,lol.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i think.forex trading is really career. we can life from forex trading only. se can earn a lot of money if we can achieve successful trader level. so we have to serious build oir career in forex trading from beginner to be expert trader

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

If you make money on it then its a career. if you work as forex trader in a bank then its a career.
                            If you have gift of forex trading and earn money from it then I guess that's mean you have a career but you can't call it a career if you are losing money right?
                            That's why its important that you learn how to earn in forex trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

mostly traders says it is not career but i think if u understand it then it is very good business rather then other business it is the career for that person if he understand it

Comment

Advanced mode

X