X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is forex trading really a career (2)
    Yes Forex trading is best trading for your carer if you doing forex trading professionally then here you got some profit from forex market i think forex is a best business.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I will not see Forex as game. I invest some money, i wont play with my money. In fact, i choose trading as my career. god only knows the future whether i will start to make consistent or i lose all my funds. I feel, there is no exit from Forex if i choose Forex as my career.
    venki

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by ushaibais
      this is the best way of people work hard to make a career. if u analyze and control your emotions properly, u must gain a good career.
      As you will agree with my this word that in this business good experience is required but the reality is also that if we will try to take the Forex trading as the full time then surely with out any doubt we are in danger zone because market not give us any fix salary

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Yes but need many experience about for you can do this then you got much more experience about forex market thanks for share with us.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

yes of course ...forex is a career not game
          and also is a most difficult field and to be good in it you must learning and study hard
          all about it first to be able achieve success in forex so it not a game at all
          i need money

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by amira View Post
            yes of course ...forex is a career not game
            and also is a most difficult field and to be good in it you must learning and study hard
            all about it first to be able achieve success in forex so it not a game at all
            yes of course the forex is not a game it is a career and many professional traders depend only on the forex as their only source of income , but it is not easy for anyone to have he good career in the forex amrket because not all of the traders can control their emotions

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Yes, forex trading is a career as there are also stock trader, futures trader, etc. so as in forex but there is no degree holder requirement for forex trader as long as you have a passion to learn forex trading then this job is for you.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

yes i think it is a best career for every trader in forex trading market.already i have selected it as my best career.i will be with it all time.thanks.......

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Yes for me trading is a carrier. I love to do trading and it is in my blood. Despite of loosing and going through tough time in trading i haven t stopped it and for me trading is everthing. It is basically a carrier for me. I earn more in trading than i am earning in my current job.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by jahir View Post
                    yes i think it is a best career for every trader in forex trading market.already i have selected it as my best career.i will be with it all time.thanks.......
                    same as me. this is my best choice to make forex my career. the one that really fit me well. i dont want to choose any other for now. and will doing my best in this business too. i just really hope that i can do it and success.
                    and if people wondered why i think forex as a career is because forex is the same as any other business but with free choice and time base on our own.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

if yoou doing forex honestly and do your trading very sincerlly and more skill fully then forex trading is really looks like a career but for than you get more experiances in forex

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

there are several types of career opportunities are available all over the world, forex is one of them. so we can say it without any confusion that forex is a great career.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

people who talk like that have limited knowledge of the what the capital market is all about,thus the talk any how,the see this noble market from wrong perspective,this market is all about investment

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by agitiga View Post
                            People sometimes see forex trading as a game may be due to its win or loose features. If so could a game serve as a career for some one
                            I think Forex is a good career to choose someone who prefer investing purposes and who has some good trading experience about stocks with money management skills using his knowledge about the market conditions.
                            Please Forgive My English

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Yes it can make your carer if you doing perfectly this business then you can do this business with your own risk. I think all the best you can start trading for change your career.

Comment

Advanced mode

X