• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

expr+edu+luck=successfullife (2)
    Originally posted by fanikhan0 View Post
    now any doute about this formula
    hahahaha ....., your formula is correct
    indeed if none of the three formulas is likely we will lose and I think the determining factor is luck because no matter how great we are and our experience today if it was just unlucky well surrender when we experience loss .......
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by happyone View Post
    The best and secure formula if you wants to trade for long time and remains in trading market, because with good experience and best education, good luck will be very helpful in trading.
    why luck is must be there to be success. i dont agree luck is important part to be success in this bussines, enough experiece to controll our emotional and education to increase our skill is enough to be success

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Genuine, it's the most effective blueprint of any trader. That's a stage that has to always be flushed trader, it's possible your buy is a lot like this particular: edu + xp + good luck. Since we will need to research earliest, next attain practical experience. Along with the very last component regarding good luck this cannot be probable.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i agree with it but i dont think luck matters a good trader makes his own luck and trades according to the experience and knowledge he has.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by badman720 View Post
          i agree with it but i dont think luck matters a good trader makes his own luck and trades according to the experience and knowledge he has.
          You are right if you are skill full luck will follow you and if you are not skill full hard luck will not let you live in this market that will happen again and again.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

You are right, if there is no experience in trading, you will never know, knowing or having the full knowledge makes it lucky that you might either gain hugely or loss hugely and making it big gives you a great life style

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Nice sharing.
              Good formula.If any one want to become successful trader then he need to follow this formula.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I have no doubt about it its great formula if any one have these qualities then he /she will be a perfect person and as u say that he /she will be successful also, but not all the people are gifted with all of these, just few of them are the lucky ones.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Yes its avowedly that Whatever individuals within the humans today don't get the assay to assist power however they comfort read achiever infinite prospects of their businesses and lives.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

For you to be successful in forex, you need to have experience, you need to research in other to get information about it but luck is not even included because forex is not all about luck.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by badman720 View Post
                      you are right, good trader must be have good skill wich can make a profit with a luck or even without luck, all of profit happen because of his skill

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by aznan View Post
                        about tht formula, iam attract on LUCK, how many % the luck is? we can make tht edu and exp 100%, but luck? its hard to calculate

p/s tht luck may -VE the successfulllife
                        Yes sometimes this can work: 0% expr + 0% edu+ 100% luck = successfull

But the logical and moderating equation is, i think:

70% expr+ 30% edu+ 10% luck=successful trading

Smile ! It will make you feel better
                        Pray ! It will make you strong
                        Trade ! It will make you enjoy life

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

expr+edu+God's help=successful life
                          This is the right sides of the triangle

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by sam235 View Post
                            For you to be successful in forex, you need to have experience, you need to research in other to get information about it but luck is not even included because forex is not all about luck.
                            This is true that it not all about the luck, but still we need some kind of luck. We need to have the mind right , so mean that a lot of knowledge is required to gets the success , but still be excellent in your method then success will looks for you

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

no i agree with it, you can also say it as
                              efforts + learning + investments = good return on investments

Comment

Advanced mode

X