X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Emotion In Trading (part 7)
    Originally posted by primo View Post
    Feelings are either the cause or the cause of the loss of profit, must control them, and leave the mind is in control of your decisions and not your heart
    that's right it's important to follow your own instinct when you are trading and not allowing your own emotions to take over when you are trading.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

yes, it does. as emotions harmful for a business so when you will emotion then you may fall in loss. in this way financial business tests our emotions.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

if we are constant to yield advantage of absolute with whatever bulk it is account our while to take, that is the answer. It is difficult for us to authority the affections that appear if we accessible and abutting positions.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Well my friend this is a good question to learn how to control our feelings in our trade
        And how to control our feelings in our trade
        Her feelings is a key factor in the trade in forex market
        When you are trading and peace of mind that leads to the possibility of Rlaketk in your business because you are at full concentration.
        And vice versa in the case if you are trading in the mood is not good.
        Patient Is The Key To Solve Everything

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by rolmo93 View Post
          if we are constant to yield advantage of absolute with whatever bulk it is account our while to take, that is the answer. It is difficult for us to authority the affections that appear if we accessible and abutting positions.
          Emotions in trading can be minimized if we take proper education in forex before starting to trade. We would learn proper money management the risky involved in forex and how to avoid and minimize loss.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i think the emotion has nothing to do with trading and is harmful for the trader and the decisions are made from mind and logic's instead of emotions in trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by indianajones View Post
              i think the emotion has nothing to do with trading and is harmful for the trader and the decisions are made from mind and logic's instead of emotions in trading.
              emotion is also need on this business, if we are do not trading with the good emotion it make us being too dangeorus on the forex trading, emotion make the trader being bad habit on the forex

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Emotions affect the accuracy of our analysis in the Forex and on our ability to make the right decisions at the right time
                The passage of time and experience minimize the impact of emotions

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Emotional trading always harmful for trader we do not like emotional trading. if trader can start forex business with emotional trading then they are lose their money from forex market. forex business is a ideal business all trader need at first learn this business then they can start this business.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by spaytata View Post
                    Emotion In Trading
                    for emotion i will suggest you a simple formula to trade few times in a day, don't scalp and use minimum possible leverage, and try to prefer support and resistance points of the pair, this will leave you successful. try and comment.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

The first step should be done is to study the existing system, then just controlling your emotions, so we thought it would be more control and become more objective. If we have to think objectively, then we will be trading it better.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Practically there is a very saying of emotion in Forex trading i mean Emotion has nothing to do with Forex trading but it is also very important to keep your emotions in control and just concentrate on your experience and knowledge of Fx trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

It has effect on our trading if we never control our emotional behavior, sometime we fear and greed comes in our mind, but we should forget this, because it will make our trading so badly.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Yes as long as I am a human I think that I can not trade emotionlessly. caise If I do anything then emotion is going to hamper my work. And this is the main reason behind any loss.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

yes the financial market will always and forever wanna test your emotion checking if you are following him or you are is enemy, and as you know as a human being will always wanna kill our enemy with every opportunity, so does the market.

Comment

Advanced mode

X