X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Emotion In Trading (part 5)
    Specially in trading emotion plays very important role some time you make decision on the base of emotion, gives good result so emotion is the part of trading.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Emotions are just part of trading, though it is not meant to be so, but the only thing is to try and control it. It is a part of us, and it is in us too.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by jestee View Post
      we cannot and must not trade with our emotions. test your strategy, tweak your plan according to how the market operates.
      yes i am with you because for me i cane trade without my emotions because i have a very access strategy and i use a excellent method this is the secret of the trading without our emotions .

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Frankly

Frankly I do not rely on emotions in Forex because Forex does not work but the emotions of the trader and stock market works
        And the economy of countries and the funds of investors and not emotions humiliation do I work through the technical analysis and the basic and most important emotion because I originally had drifted behind the passion movement do not fix the market well.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

hello,,
          for me to avoid those emotions ,, when i enter a trade a set my stop loss and my take profit and then i shutdown the platform and i go to see my friends ,, but i didn't do it all the time i like seeing charts
          GL

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by janknoah1 View Post
            Emotions are just part of trading, though it is not meant to be so, but the only thing is to try and control it. It is a part of us, and it is in us too.
            too much emotion in trading, it is not good. because when our emotions, then we will be affected to trade in a hurry without careful analysis. thereby expanding the possibilities for failure.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

My advice, avoid us from making mistakes that recur again to make us fail. Emotional need to du guard and not to interfere with our concentration on price.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by Lalin View Post
                In primary position I have something emotion when sited to trade but it was very harmful for me as a result I had suffer a lot.
                If you want to become a good trader, you have to remove emotions from your trading because emotional trading will lead to loss most of the time.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

greed and fear are the two big things that should be eliminated when we entered the market. Tranquility when trading is also important, if your mind in a bad condition, then immediately turn off the computer and calm down first.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Emotions are good and they are bad at the same time. When the emotions are used in such a way that the mission or the target in the overall trading has to be achieved then they are good.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

No Forex market dont test our emotions it goes on it own way, and we have to follow the market not the market is following us and our strategies and emotions.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

emotion has a significant influence on Forex trading. but this influence does not plays a positive role,its result may be negative.you may make a lot of losses if you can not control your emotion when you trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Emotion is a enemy in forex trading. You should trade after controlling emotions. Emotion helps you to make a wrong decision while trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by King99 View Post
                            emotion has a significant influence on Forex trading. but this influence does not plays a positive role,its result may be negative.you may make a lot of losses if you can not control your emotion when you trade.
                            i totally agree with you , the results of the emotions are always negative because the greed may make the trader never close any trade with profits because he wants more money which make him leave the trade for a long time in the market which cause losses all the time

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

emotions are like AIDS for the traders because it kills you very quickly and once you are addicted to it then it is very difficult to recover from that disease and whenever you are starting the trade it is better to control your emotions.

Comment

Advanced mode

X