Emotion In Trading (part 4)
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    Emotion In Trading (part 4)
    Originally posted by blessingesohe View Post
    Focal point of every traders weakness in forex trading is on the issue dealling with b eing emotional. The issues of emotions has led to a more defective analysis in trading.
    A good trading system can not make good results because of bad emotions of trader and good command upon emotions can make better results from even weaker trading system also.
    Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    Originally posted by hira View Post
    there is no place for emotion in trading and if you work with emotions you cannot work in life. control and do with your mind, it is a mind game.
    Ya its right we have to control our emotions and go with the mind....as our emotions can be control by our mind.
     

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      Originally posted by rhushikesh View Post
      Ya its right we have to control our emotions and go with the mind....as our emotions can be control by our mind.
      first we need to make the rules and after that we need to be the discipline in trading because we are good in controlling the negative emotions only then we can make the money in this business
       

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        When we do trade, it should be remembered, never too is the heart because it certainly will cause us to fail. Emotions actually always haunt us. We need to deal with his own.
         

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
          first we need to make the rules and after that we need to be the discipline in trading because we are good in controlling the negative emotions only then we can make the money in this business
          We all have rules and we have learnt a lot about these rules and some of the rules we have created for our selves but problem is to stick with the rules when we are busy in live action.
           
          Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

            we have to keep patience while trading i think this is the best way of keeping control on our emotion....as its very harmful to our account and take right decision.
               

            Comment

            Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

              Originally posted by standgunz View Post
              When we do trade, it should be remembered, never too is the heart because it certainly will cause us to fail. Emotions actually always haunt us. We need to deal with his own.
              emotions most of the time act like killer for a trader and that is why it`s important not to be the emoitonal at any cost
              Well i think that when any trader start following the rules with the discipline then that person make a fine progress
                 

              Comment

              Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

                Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
                emotions most of the time act like killer for a trader and that is why it`s important not to be the emoitonal at any cost
                Well i think that when any trader start following the rules with the discipline then that person make a fine progress
                No place for emotions in trading and if you will do your forex journey on the horse of emotions it will take you to disasters so always ride on the horse of technique and logic for forex journey,.
                   
                Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

                Comment

                Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

                  Originally posted by standgunz View Post
                  When we do trade, it should be remembered, never too is the heart because it certainly will cause us to fail. Emotions actually always haunt us. We need to deal with his own.
                  Life is the same in all world. people have troubles and nobody has a perfect life. Forex is part of the life and a person can not put forex aside and let the emotions calm. We must to control it.

                  Comment

                  Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

                    Originally posted by standgunz View Post
                    When we do trade, it should be remembered, never too is the heart because it certainly will cause us to fail. Emotions actually always haunt us. We need to deal with his own.
                    That's why every trader need to work with his emotion.If we find what point we are making mistake and fix it by self that will be great self judgement.If any trader need to success he must need to do the psychological analysis of his own. !
                     
                    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

                    Comment

                    Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

                      I always wanted to learn more about emotion as trading, i think that Successful traders pay attention to their emotions. They try to keep a distanced, critical eye on how they are reacting to the market in order to control their emotions instead of being controlled by them. This helps them stay cool, calm, and focused on their long-term goals instead of getting overly afraid or excited about the trades they are paying attention to at any given moment.

                      Comment

                      Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

                        Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
                        emotions most of the time act like killer for a trader and that is why it`s important not to be the emoitonal at any cost
                        Well i think that when any trader start following the rules with the discipline then that person make a fine progress
                        i agree it is hard to completely eliminate emotion from trading.
                        but emotion is used correctly can be beneficial in our trading too.

                        Payment proof can be found in here:
                        https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

                        Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
                        https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

                        Comment

                        Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

                          Originally posted by shahzad View Post
                          No place for emotions in trading and if you will do your forex journey on the horse of emotions it will take you to disasters so always ride on the horse of technique and logic for forex journey,.
                          market have no emotions that is why we also need to face that without emotions. forex is like battle between us and our self, the more we can control the better it is.
                           

                          Comment

                          Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

                            Originally posted by habit View Post
                            market have no emotions that is why we also need to face that without emotions. forex is like battle between us and our self, the more we can control the better it is.
                            but we are not the market and you know this market is forming by us and we are the traders who make some emotions for doing the trades. market is nothing except us.
                             

                            Comment

                            Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

                              trading with emotions is usual with us and we cannot end it at all, but we can control it by trading with small amount of pieces to trade with like just 1% of your capital.
                               

                              Comment

                              Advanced mode

                              Online

                              Loading...
                              X