X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Emotion In Trading (part 2)
    all of the traders are humans certainly so everyone has feelings and more things . so anyone made a good profit he will be so happy when he got some (-) he will be sad . so the market is the only thing can control the traders .
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by 4X MaN View Post
    Recently iam reading an article from the famous man Mahendra Sharma talking about emotion in trading and giving is view on the market and weekly trend. what u think do financial markets test your emotions ?
    of course financial markets test our emotions , I think that emotions are all we have because we are human beings , so we have to learn how to control ourselves or margin calls will be the only option

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

The forex financial market usually test our human emotions, but the most notably, our emotions relating to greed and fear are the most tested ones. Greed and fear work hand in hand to put us out of the forex business. It takes a man with strong will to overcome and control greed in humans. Our first work on our emotions in forex trading is to have full continue of our emotions before we are able to make profits.
      My analysis Depend on some of the most famous indicators and technical analysis not fundamental analysis so be update for news in forex news sites
      Entry will be on your risk

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by Rafatmr View Post
        The forex financial market usually test our human emotions, but the most notably, our emotions relating to greed and fear are the most tested ones. Greed and fear work hand in hand to put us out of the forex business. It takes a man with strong will to overcome and control greed in humans. Our first work on our emotions in forex trading is to have full continue of our emotions before we are able to make profits.
        well it's because with our Traffic control our emotions well then we'll get a good trade possibilities as well

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

emotional control is still very difficult to do, especially if you experience loss, then the trader wants revenge, and that profit, the trader wants to get greedy

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Emotion in Forex
            I do not see that passion can be relied upon to analyze the forex market trend analysis, or the next period, and I relied on technical analysis only

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by masthree View Post
              emotional control is still very difficult to do, especially if you experience loss, then the trader wants revenge, and that profit, the trader wants to get greedy
              Yes, sometimes people control themselves after winning but its very hard to control ourself when we lose money, we want to recover our money on same day and for this we open big lot size to earn more and then lose everything.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

You are right. Most of time it happes to me when i start revenge from the market and i loss my tradings. Setting targets is better to start revenge from market

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

winning can cause us to lose control over our actions and turn trading into a gambling, or cause a serious over trading problem..

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by Jolia View Post
                    You are right. Most of time it happes to me when i start revenge from the market and i loss my tradings. Setting targets is better to start revenge from market
                    Yeah in revenge we forget everything like analysis and news and just open trades that are not good for our account and the result is in case of more losses.
                    Try, Try Again Till You Succeed.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

The major reason that these human emotions hunt us in forex trading is that we are humans and it is in our nature to do so.
                      Another reason that this also happens is because it is money that we invested so the truth is that everyone is scared to lose their money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

properly, fear no upside, ie can be careful in trading, but if the excessive fear never did the OP, so it must have a confident too

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

properly, fear no upside, ie can be careful in trading, but if the excessive fear never did the OP, so it must have a confident too
                          Well, why have fear if you use a stop loss? With a good strategy that you tested for at least 3 months, you should have self-confidence and not be afraid.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by ganeshjain View Post
                            Yes, sometimes people control themselves after winning but its very hard to control ourself when we lose money, we want to recover our money on same day and for this we open big lot size to earn more and then lose everything.
                            Yes absolutely. When a trader loses, he just wants to recover his loss by trying to take revenge on the market and that makes the situation worse and therefore lose more money because of the bad psychological state of the trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by carimas888 View Post
                              winning can cause us to lose control over our actions and turn trading into a gambling, or cause a serious over trading problem..
                              I'm agreed with your statement as well.
                              not only losses that we get on trading that can distract our emotion in trading.
                              winning part also can make our emotion not stable.

since sometimes after winning strike 20 trade.
                              we will start to believe we are a genius trader, we start to increase the lot since we want to get big profit.
                              once the big lot size trade end up with floating minus, our emotion start to play around... we keep the loss on and on since we already believe ourself as genius trader.

so I think we need to ensure our emotion just in stable.

cheers

Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
                              My Twitter

Comment

Advanced mode

X