X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

dont lose your hope... (2)
    Originally posted by standgunz View Post
    Only the spirit that is within ourselves that can help us improve our trade skill every time. Do not give up because we still have hope for success.
    Giving up would be the real failure according to me. Because once we decide that we can not win or succeed we would have exerted a mental barrier and our performance will be hindered a lot based on our mindset. Thus, develop strong will and trade in Forex markets to achieve success.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by ashvini View Post
    Giving up would be the real failure according to me. Because once we decide that we can not win or succeed we would have exerted a mental barrier and our performance will be hindered a lot based on our mindset. Thus, develop strong will and trade in Forex markets to achieve success.
    yeah, hope that makes us stay with the limitations we have, is hope that will eliminate our feelings of pessimism, I do not know if I lose my hope, maybe it would make me discouraged to do anything
    Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

"Don't lose hope" this is the word we need to continue trading forex even if we are in a losing positions. If the market against me, I let my trades open I don't use stop loss sometimes I used hedging to minimize or prevent my account from margin call but I always hoping that my EA will always hit the price in profit and it was correct 90% most of the time.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
        Only the spirit that is within ourselves that can help us improve our trade skill every time. Do not give up because we still have hope for success.
        Hope is the very best thing of human being.We never give up hope after a disaster we hope again that good day will come.If we give up hope then life will be worthless.
        Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Once you lose hope you will do not care about your account and you may risk all the account (at least this is what happened to me) because you are so sad. Have faith, and trade smart.
          MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by forexaddict View Post
            Hope is the very best thing of human being.We never give up hope after a disaster we hope again that good day will come.If we give up hope then life will be worthless.
            I guess the only hope to give us further motivation and did not give it more like being able to control your emotions and the rest, so it's best if you really want to increase the motivation, then use your expectations

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

In this business we can learn all things for any person any where and any time.we have to utilize other skills and must avoid the mistakes of our senior leaders .That is the only way we can get success in our business.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

sorry there buddy but i kind of dont understand what you are trying to point out. but you see there is no easy thing when in comes to business and Forex is not an exemption to that because as much as we like it, Forex is a difficult business and using strategies will help you attain your goal. when you make a position or when you enter a position, you should also consider the stop loss and trailing stop so as to avoid losses.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

in forex we need to have a lots of knowledge to understand the market , if we fail to gather all the knowledge we might lost our hope during the trading and cause us a lots of problem

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Nice thread , i like it . Lie the thread noone should loose hope in trading . . . It'll take time to make regular profit . Until then just trade and hope for profit . . .

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by RUPOM View Post
                      Nice thread , i like it . Lie the thread noone should loose hope in trading . . . It'll take time to make regular profit . Until then just trade and hope for profit . . .
                      yeah i agree with you that we do not have the fast will not be successful in this business and we will get success in this business if we took the long road and experience and can make you more skilled
                      join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by RASTA View Post
                        yeah i agree with you that we do not have the fast will not be successful in this business and we will get success in this business if we took the long road and experience and can make you more skilled
                        We also important to be patient in achieving successful, because it all takes a long journey where if we do not have the ability to be patient then our efforts will be futile and a waste of time alone

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by RASTA View Post
                          I agree, just take your time when trading so that you can earn in the long run. Don't look at the forex as a short term get rich business. You will ned the skills to be successful first

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i m still working for hope in forex trading hope is very fundamental word i hope i still confident that i can do it so everyone dont lose your hope................

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

This forex business is in desperate need of concentration and patience to run this forex business so that if a failure should still keep the spirit should not lose hope to be able to succeed.

Comment

Advanced mode

X