X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why is Forex suddenly popular? (part 4)
    causes forex is a international trading .and many new trader are join in this market .and forex market is large market in the world .forex popularity is increasing day to day .many trader are trading forex with full time .so forex is only a great job for him .and an expert trader do not think without forex causes they make lot of money very easily from forex market
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
    What is certain, forex business factors become popular is because the facilities provided by the broker too much of the deposit bonuses are given. I am very eager to trade with Instaforex.
    Yes, You are right.. so many Brokers who give Bonuses to the Client when they Open Account. I think that could motivates some Traders to deposit more to get more Bonuses..

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
    Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
    "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I realize that Forex make popularity earlier for their proper management system. Proper risk and money management system can easily turn any business to profitable. I love Forex market.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Forex means trading foreign currency trading.Forex suddenly popular because it is curreny trading and curency is the base of all economical event and transection.forex is more profitable if you trade forex in proper direction.you hudge can gain in forex market.many people trade forex and make mone.i think this is the mai reason is popularity of forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

not as if forex is just popular now it has being around for long but it is just that it is just known to people with little cash to trade now

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by kfc
            day by day trading in forex become popular because is one of the best ways for trading and it is world wide centre for online trading
            It is a simple business conducted with minimu facilities. Done on-line business will become a favorite with many people because it can be done anywhere. Operation for 24 hours also makes it a well-known throughout the world.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

as far as I remembered, forex become more popular after some
              broker lower the account limit to $1, so everyone can join and
              open account for trade forex

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Forex has become more popular, because the Forex market is the largest market for currency exchange, and the largest liquidity, forex works to create jobs ,and you can invest a small capital in the forex.
                Forex contribute to overcoming the problem of unemployment and increase income.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Because forex has a very low capital to start a bussiness compare to other bussiness lke constructin a factory or setting up a shop, and forex is easier to maintance. You don't have to employ people.
                  Forex is from money to generate money, which is in term of production in other bussines, there are no conversion. Take an example of factory. By the time you invest, your money will be converted into raw material, and goes to consumer good, and goes again to be sold, and eventually become your money again. This process need time, however in forex, you can adjust how long will it takes, maybe in 5 minutes or days.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Forex is the most unique ways to invest money, the average amount of daily capital turnover is huge in the currency market and sits at around $4 trillion, dwarfing all other financial markets. It is also popular because it operates 24 hours a day, and you can do business wherever you are even at the comfort of your home using different platform like webtrader, mt4 and mt5 on desktop pc, mobile, tablet and others.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I think that Alaaanat is the main reason that leads to the Forex publicity, and the representatives of brokerage companies and participating in the programs they promote IBcurrency market Forex significantly in all forums, Forex has a painful section in each forum Internet

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Many people today are looking for side business to generate income to meet family expenses. To me, the best way is, to learn forex trading forex and this made popular in the present.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Forex is a nice business and it helps us to earn profit. In forex there are huge amount of traders and they are trading nicely. There are also brokers who are also responsable for that.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I think it's a way to profit which is different from the stock market. Because with the rise in the currency or landing can be derived from a profit unlike the stock market to Atstia profit from them only in the height of the stock only and add to this that forex is somewhat easier to work and I think that the only similarity between them is method of analysis of the technical chart

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

we know that forex popularity are increasing day by day .causes many countries people are join in forex .forex is so profitable trading .if you ear a forex expert you can make huge money from forex .and many trader are trade forex with per time .forex is a independent trading.so every body like forex .

Comment

Advanced mode

X