X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why is Forex suddenly popular? (part 3)
    Because forex trader make many profit from forex market and they are changed their life with this business the we think fore trading is all the best business and worldwide people come in this market for make profit. I think now forex business is number 1 business.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

forex has become a popular trading market suddenly because of its truthfulness in trading and it is a world wide and reputed trading market in the world.thanks..............

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

forex market is a market in which one can use his/her talent properly and here has opportunity to make a man free from money crisis that's why it is suddenly popular.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Most of the educated people can doing forex trade. With few education cannot be a successful forex trader. Technology and widely knowledge is need for successful trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

most of people are getting success from this Forex trading and this thing has made the magic. for that Forex is suddenly popular.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

lately forex trading market has become a best trading market in the world for it's wideness in trading section and it has become popular to the new generation traders.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

because this forex trading offers us to get a financial freedom, I think every peoples want to get a financial freedom. Forex can help this thing to be happen as long as we serious in this bussiness

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by goldeneyes View Post
                I think forex is suddenly popular maybe due there is small broker that open many company, and offer a cents account that can give trader to try to trade in the real market. Forex also offer a demo account with the real time data.
                I think that forex is suddenly popular because every people can join this market, they can make a lot of profit with small capital, they can trade forex market at home on internet.
                Forex, nothing is impossible ?

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Everyone khow what is good for them and i think forex trading is a profitable business.
                  so it is popular as usual.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

forex is gaining alot of popularity and that too in no time there are a several reasons behind that firstly its increasing its memebers and that too without any commision just register and start earning

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Obviously because we can do Forex Trading Online.. there are so many Online Forex Broker who Facilitate Retail Trader with small capital.. Trade in Forex Trading getting easier but still it is not easy to make consistent Profit..

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
                      Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
                      "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

i think that,forex is suddenly popular because many trader join in this market and people can earn a lot of profit easily in a sort time to trade in forex trading market.thanks.......

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by fxboy View Post
                          lately forex trading market has become a best trading market in the world for it's wideness in trading section and it has become popular to the new generation traders.
                          yes i agree it's a good thing to have the forex as popluar as it was. More people are getting into it because of the potential of money that can earned if done properly with patience and displine.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Forex is not suddenly popular the mechanism of forex market made it popular to the people who know about it and then they start trading.Forex is the largest financial market in the world because it's popular.

Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Few years ago its not more popular but its now more energetic and more available business in all country every day increase Forex member more and more only reason when a new traders who not to trade before just get few profit in short time then he/she just share his friends then his friends also include this business they day by day make a big revelation.

Comment

Advanced mode

X