Why is Forex suddenly popular? (part 2)
    Originally posted by shanta001 View Post
    -it is a wonderful online business
    -it has no time limit
    -it is open for you
    -it solves the unemployment problem
    -a few capital is needed.
    help me be the master, help me find a great system,
    then I will teach others how to become a trader, so that could reduce unemployment,
    It's become my ideal goal.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Forex is sudenly popular because its the best way to make money also we can go for the trading with strategy then win is possible.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

i am fully agree with you because last few years like four or five years ago its not more populal maximum rich person can include this business
      now time is change any one can trade easily its a plus point.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I think that is because forex is very good place where to make some extra money for people. Such information of forex as great opportunity these days goes around internet within no time and many people because of crisis over the world tries to find ways to earn little bit extra cash to their current salary.
        Help on how to attach picture to your post
        Help on how to add your trading journal to your signature

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I think Forex has a big attention because it is international and online Brokers give us easy way to trade in it .. And it has no restrictions .. any currency can go up or down with no limits .. so it can be easy way for lucky men to be rich rapidly.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

How much popular forex is i can guess,when i join mt5 forum...i never think investment policy get a huge popularity,but forex proof this though it is a investment market palace but it get a huge popularity...only one reason trader can get huge profit if he trade right way...

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i think forex trading market has become popular for it's wideness in trading.i think it is popular to the younger traders.because it is providing a lots of money to the new traders.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

If one person join and make money, it will spread very fast. Now if I make money, I too will spread and I want my loved ones to make money also. The most important is I do not need to come out with such a big capital for a start.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Forex is suddenly popular Because of Forex is the easiest way to bring money especially in these days due to the lack of employment opportunities, so Forex is the work of the future, as the Forex does not require a lot of capital, you can start with what you have.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by sonet0 View Post
                    I have recognized for a while that Forex trading is the biggest world market when it comes to trading. But why people rapidly take more of an attention in it in the past few years?
                    i think the popularity of forex increased in this period because of the large brokerage firms and thus the large number of ads on the Internet and increased popularity of the forex is characterized, for high profitability
                    I'm good

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Forex suddenly popular because it is a very good business which we can make nice profits from it ,, but there are many people join this business to make a lot of money in a short period without any experience and this will make them lose their money , so we have to learn forex well and get a good experience before we can trade with real money .

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by sonet0 View Post
                        Why is Forex suddenly popular
                        you are right, and i think that the secret behind the popularity of forex trade is its free terms, and easy manipulation, added to the money previlage that makes traders interested in learning how to earn it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by abany View Post
                          i think the popularity of forex increased in this period because of the large brokerage firms and thus the large number of ads on the Internet and increased popularity of the forex is characterized, for high profitability
                          yes,we will see many advertisements about broker promotions in many activities,most in internets,facebook and
                          other social networks,i guess that more new traders coming everyday.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

This is because it deserves the popularity. The forex business is better than any other financial business for so many reasons and it is suitable for all. Therefore making it more and more popular.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I think some year ago the forex was only limited within yorope country. But now it has spreaded along the whole world. now people of any countries can easily concern here. so it has suddenly popular.

Comment

Advanced mode

X