X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Mistakes Many Forex Traders Make (9)
    there are many mistakes a traders can make and won't be limited to just the things we can tell by words or know. Things like personality, depending on one's personality, one might not be able to trade with good success even with good education if he/she can't change behavior according to the market.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by piplu View Post
    When you have any mistake then i think you can not stop your trading you can start again with good learning forex business is a profitable business just need good experience for make money from forex market .
    yes piplu i am agree with you very much ,we need to try again in trading if we have any mistake in trade ,bacause if i stop tarde after a mistake then i wont get our money back ,but if i keep tring with new strategies then we gain good benifits

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

thanks... its really true.. be honest and be hard learner you can avoid mistakes.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I agree with your statement every body knows it that some mistake can be cause of loses and many trader often get loss only for some small mistake. Money is the important things for our life that is why every trader should careful so that this problem never facing their life because loss is very dangerous for every trader .

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

It is Important for Traders to know their own Mistake so they can anticipate and prevent that mistake happen again.. but mostly, Traders does not even know what their mistake is, and that makes them doing the same mistake again..

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
          Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
          "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Many forex traders make some common mistakes in forex trading. They sometimes enter the market without analysis. Most of them do not have proper money management. These things are very important in forex trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

"Another common mistake of forex traders is believing that it is a get-rich-quick scheme." This is the most common thought of new traders. It is what is advertised by some brokers, anyway

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

the mistake many people make especial if a new in forex,some time you will be coufuse because of the fair , of your money i believe and i what all forex trader there is eny investment that will grantee 100percent return on investment.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by diann View Post
                  "Another common mistake of forex traders is believing that it is a get-rich-quick scheme." This is the most common thought of new traders. It is what is advertised by some brokers, anyway
                  i think its not a mistake man. every one if want to start a business is doing just for get profit and want to be rich soon but forex is that kind of business where you need a good invest so if you have a good invest then you can achieve your target as soon as you want. and forex is that kind of business where you can double your money very soon but depend on your taking risk.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

all what you said friend is true those ons are the most common mistakes that a newbie trader can fall into it that's why we should avoid theme bay same good planig of who we trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

i think the great mistake by doing most of the in experience traders are the opening of the trades when they are losing the confidence and when they do not know about the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Threr are many common mistake that many traders make. Some traders trade with their emotion what is not good for them and some traders don't try to learn. So they loose money. Alaways be careful.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Is not easy to determine in forex trading mistakes, because some of the mistakes for the Forex trader is another strong point of reliable Forex trader to profit, the plan used by the Forex trader to execute trades is the primary factor that affects trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

There are already many of the mistakes committed by traders and should be repaired even if it is small , because every mistake that can affect your trades

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

it very much true and more of these are late entry in to the market and early exit , try to think that we can get a lot of money without doing some thing its not true . than not following a strict plan and keep on jumping here and there , are some of the things

Comment

Advanced mode

X