• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Mistakes Many Forex Traders Make (4)
    Originally posted by lovemoon2011 View Post
    hello every one

tell me from your opinion
    what is the most mistakes beginners do it ?
    I think that the most important mistakes which it is located where the novice is
    1 - ignorance of the laws of Forex Trading
    2 - greed in Forex Trading
    3 - the fear of Forex Trading
    I think that these things are the most dangerous mistakes is where the novice
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Most beginners come to the market unprepared and invest money in live accounts and start trading the real money without arming themselves with skills first. They come to the markets with the notion that forex is a "get rich quick scheme"
    :luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Georges View Post
      Most beginners come to the market unprepared and invest money in live accounts and start trading the real money without arming themselves with skills first. They come to the markets with the notion that forex is a "get rich quick scheme"
      yes, that is the number 1 reason why traders make mistakes when they start. It's so hard to keep your plan together or make one when you have nothing to begin with.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

yes, you are right, many traders who trade directly on a real account, without them doing learning and practicing on a demo account, because they wanted to make a profit in large numbers and in a short time.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

other than that beginners often make trades with risk forgetting.
          they tend to trade in a much more dangerous for their account.
          using a large lot is often the cause quickly experience a margin call.
          therefore the risk in our trading must be properly managed.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

The most important errors for beginners, in my view not sufficient know-how Forex and greed and lack of capital management and do not learn the basic technical analysis and do long-term and near all these reasons and more hasten their departure from this market the most dangerous in the world

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

beginners want to profit rapidly so they may use large lot in tradinng
              so they may expose to loss their account

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I think in other mistake of greedy , fear , over trade , still many the mistake that to do by novice trader , i am in it , i am often get bad entry point and time exit point , i am ca not predict move trend with properly , and each time throw order to the market , the price against my order , this make confused and affected to the psichology
                [Instaforex][ Instaforex facebook]

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by radex78 View Post
                  I think in other mistake of greedy , fear , over trade , still many the mistake that to do by novice trader , i am in it , i am often get bad entry point and time exit point , i am ca not predict move trend with properly , and each time throw order to the market , the price against my order , this make confused and affected to the psichology
                  Yes mate, I am agree with you.
                  My first trading in forex, I always greed and overtrade in my account, so its become margin call very fast

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by lovemoon2011 View Post
                    hello every one

tell me from your opinion
                    what is the most mistakes beginners do it ?
                    Traders do a lot of mistakes one of them is greed and overtrading we do a lot of overtrades when we feel that we are reading the market that is why we risk more and more of our capital and not following our trading plan which causes a problematic comeback on our account.

Profit Clicking - 2% Passive Income
                    Tick..... Tick..... Tick........ that is thats the sound of my life running out

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

what i considered to be the most mistake beginner do is over trading and greediness which is why they trade all the time with big lot size resulting in margin call

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

the most mistakes that beginner and us did it in our first account the greedy and fear and emotional effect that when the pips moves in the another trend ... the trader hoped to close the transaction and meta but if he waited minutes ... the trend may be returns back and achieve take profit .

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

emotions will influence the level of discipline trader on the trading system rules, I am novice trader who still can not control their emotions, so it is still often violated rule trading system

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

my mistake in beginner tradin is not patience
                            with bad patience i always get margin call
                            cut profit if get 1 pips, but not cut loss when floating 50 pips

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

The most mistakes beginners do is to over trading, become greedy to make all profit by themselves, always glued to the trading charts and trading during the odds hours.

Comment

Advanced mode

X