X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex trading without indicators (3)
    Originally posted by mifa8 View Post
    Have you ever handled the forex without indicators?
    What was the result?

Not think one day you can follow-up chart to know the direction of currency!
    And you have to trade on your conclusions own!!

The results of a sudden strike for example, were you a good profit

I thought after the trouble that the person is eligible to trade depending on the Tops and Bottoms (support and resistance)
    This does not need indicators and the results may be very good

What do you think of this?

Yes, i have traded without indicators when i have found the best entry level with respect to the support or resistance level. But most of the time i tend to use these indicators for reference to place my trades. It has been profitable both with and without indicator for me. Price action is all that matters
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

i never use any indicator. i just buy and sell according to my own decision and my own theory. but the result so far is lose. although it sound it bad but i still have enough confident that my own theory is better than any indicator. i do not like any other people tell me what to do because from that i can not learn anything. i believe my own money should control by myself.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I think it's possible to trade the forex without indicator.If anyone do the fundamental analysis they don't need the indicator and the price action follower and the candlesticker also don't need any.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

if a fair move to certain high level then you can surely open a deal with out any indicator as the pair has to move back, but trading with indicators are so simple.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by saltyfish_xian View Post
          i never use any indicator. i just buy and sell according to my own decision and my own theory. but the result so far is lose. although it sound it bad but i still have enough confident that my own theory is better than any indicator. i do not like any other people tell me what to do because from that i can not learn anything. i believe my own money should control by myself.
          I think it's like gambling where you use the feeling instead of analysis, of course, it will produce a loss where I guess you will not be able to get keberhhasilan if we always use that stupid way.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

It is mostly depends upon our abilities that how can we used the indicators in the trading. I use my superb skill as viewing and calculating about graph. It is very useful skill in forex and stock market if you want to play scalping graph analysis skill is very important. I don't ever use indicator because, It is useless for me.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Trading without indicators is very difficult to do if we do not have the experience ..
              I have tried to do an activity indicator and trading without making me confused to determine the time enter and close positions

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by nayyara View Post
                Trading without indicators is very difficult to do if we do not have the experience ..
                I have tried to do an activity indicator and trading without making me confused to determine the time enter and close positions
                I think the traders who have the experience would be difficult also to analyze the market without the help of indicators because they may be hard to see trade opportunities that will make them have a good trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Although indicators are very important and easy way to guess the future moment of currency pair but one can make trading without any type of indicators.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

The support and Resistance thing works very well just that some time it is not certain whether they would be broken so technical indicators may assist you

Get $500 no deposit bonus from Instaforex here

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by zakir View Post
                      Although indicators are very important and easy way to guess the future moment of currency pair but one can make trading without any type of indicators.
                      It may be difficult to trade without an indicator even when you could use some other methods, indicators may be needed for confirmation

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Trading alongside or without having indicator is an informative item as extended its generate profit within the way we all utilize for trading. Once we can easily trade bare its seriously the ideal since we are going to trade utilizing any device like mobile due inside cellular telephone you cannot weight custom indicator.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i think depending only the supports and resistances only not enough and you should use at least one of the most successful indicator because the resistance and supports always are changed

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

When i trade with indicators, i use some specially designed one that gives me signals of entry point and exit point but it is not always effective and so because of constant usage, i am able to also use my own analysis to know when the signal is right by studying the chart.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I don't advice any one to rely on support and resistance alone because they can be broken at anytime but when you use other indicators as auxiliary indicator it will help you know the possibility of a break, or rebound in the trend

Comment

Advanced mode

X