what your best time to trade (3)
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    what your best time to trade (3)
    Originally posted by yarab View Post
    i read this in some book as
    The Asian Session (7pm – 4am EST)
    The European Session (2am – 12pm EST)
    The U.S. Session (8am – 5pm EST)
    You missed the London session that is my ideal trading time, US sessions first 4 hours and London Session last four hours are the best hours to trade.
    Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    Originally posted by shahzad View Post
    You missed the London session that is my ideal trading time, US sessions first 4 hours and London Session last four hours are the best hours to trade.
    yeah this is the most volatile time of the market and you can make the best pips hunting.The more volatility you will have the more pips you will have.GMT 4 am is the most volatile time for the Eur/USd and other USD based currency.

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      Originally posted by stefanusnicolas View Post
      here I want to ask a senior forex that are here, about what time is best to trade, whether the session time europe, asia, or American thanks for the advice
      My best time to trade is not depending on the session time but on my mood. When i find myself relaxed and active, i usuly open the metatrader and look for a best signal. Then , i realy havn't any idea about the session time


      Smile ! It will make you feel better
      Pray ! It will make you strong
      Trade ! It will make you enjoy life

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        Originally posted by carfoussa View Post
        My best time to trade is not depending on the session time but on my mood. When i find myself relaxed and active, i usuly open the metatrader and look for a best signal. Then , i realy havn't any idea about the session time
        Great thinking matt, if your mood is not good you can not make profits from very good and favorable market conditions, with fresh mood you can get green pips out of very bad market conditions because your brain gives you full back up.
        Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          our best time to trade is Tuesday and Wednesday.have 3 years experience.i saw this days has low moves and we can take advantage from it.

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

            I think the good movement in the market start after 5 pm ****** time and upto 10-11 pm good volaitlity is seen as there are many traders actively trading but later around 12 movement of market turns dull and it is hard to make profits then.

            Comment

            Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

              Afternoon is the best time for trade because in this time traders come to the trade center.

              Comment

              Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

                I prefer the first trading session of asia, but for some reason a few months sesei Asai appear chaotic, so I now do not focus too much with the asia session, and I now prefer to trade at any time during a good market.
                 

                Comment

                Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

                  the best time to trade is american session, but you can start
                  from european session, both of this session has high impact
                  to almost all pairs

                  Comment

                  Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

                    all sessions are good but you have to understand their time and which pair is more suitable for that. e;g the london session starts 8:00 GMT and winds down 1600 GMT. The currencies that are the most active during these hours are EUR, GBP, and USD......and similarly other sessions...

                    Comment

                    Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

                      Originally posted by sugadude View Post
                      the best time to trade is american session, but you can start
                      from european session, both of this session has high impact
                      to almost all pairs
                      I don't think so. All conditions could be good time to trade or it could be bad time to trade, it's depending on our
                      style of trading. If we are scalpers so Asian session will be the best time for trading but if we are news traders so
                      Europe and USA session are the best time for trading.
                       

                      Comment

                      Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

                        when you see some good and natural movement in the forex then you should realize that this is the time when you should open the trade but always look at the oversold and overbought points.
                         

                        Comment

                        Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

                          Originally posted by Jolia View Post
                          when you see some good and natural movement in the forex then you should realize that this is the time when you should open the trade but always look at the oversold and overbought points.
                          currently overbought or oversold condition occurs then this is the time you get ready for the opposite direction and be prepared to get a huge profit from your position because it would be very large profit you will get.
                           

                          Comment

                          Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

                            Every one of the pairs will be more active for the duration of europe and also US session. So good we focus on that session . If we may be nevertheless beginner. It is best if we focus only with one pair.

                            Comment

                            Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

                              Originally posted by orphenoc View Post
                              currently overbought or oversold condition occurs then this is the time you get ready for the opposite direction and be prepared to get a huge profit from your position because it would be very large profit you will get.
                              in theory it seem so tempting to buy on that condition,which is the best time to enter the market, but in practical its not that easy to find the level of over bought or over sold, there are steps in over bought/sold and we cant just easily in which step is the pair currently

                              Comment

                              Advanced mode

                              Online

                              Loading...
                              X