what your best time to trade (Part 2)
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    what your best time to trade (Part 2)
    usually in session all the European markets have been opened, so many transactions that occur on European session, and the European session is the perfect time to make trades.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    Originally posted by Jolia View Post
    I think you are good in your side but i think this is not business of 24 hours. this is only just for some hours when you can get the profits from this market and you should find only that times to get profit.
    yeah but if you can't trade when the market is really moving then it's best to place your order on a pending order and set them around 10% per trade so at least you can try to get something
     

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      Best time is different according to different trader and his own trading currency pair, trading strategy. because different currency close at different time. so just find your own suitble time and your favorite currency pair. actually there is no PERFECT time. you should be alerted when there is any signal or any important news. release in the market. For some scalpers, they will sit by the computer all the time, when themarket is volatile, that's the best time.

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        In fact according to the latest statistical couples move to find that the best period of the trading period is from the beginning to the middle of London to America this time will be a great move either wants to move slowly he has the Asian session, but warned of the Bank of Japan intervention at any time
         

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          Originally posted by stefanusnicolas View Post
          here I want to ask a senior forex that are here, about what time is best to trade, whether the session time europe, asia, or American thanks for the advice
          my advice is the right time for trading it is at the asia session due to movement of the price is still stable and also sideway so we paid enough attention to high and low only if we take the price close to high and sell low when the price approaches we buy will definitely take time to profit even though it may just a little but if it consistently will definitely be better than we are trading on the American or European session is very extreme price movements.
          but it should be noted that this strategy does not apply when there is news.
           

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

            I always prefer to trade eur/usd,gpp/usd and aud/usd.
            I prefer London session and USA session.
             

            Comment

            Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

              Originally posted by mhmh2003 View Post
              In fact according to the latest statistical couples move to find that the best period of the trading period is from the beginning to the middle of London to America this time will be a great move either wants to move slowly he has the Asian session, but warned of the Bank of Japan intervention at any time
              those are always tricky to trade especially when there is alot of volitility moving around. So be warned if you get in to use small margin amount in your trades to prevent MC.
                 

              Comment

              Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

                Originally posted by mazba View Post
                I always prefer to trade eur/usd,gpp/usd and aud/usd.
                I prefer London session and USA session.
                I am also like tyhat pair you mentioned , them have big movement daily , but sometime i am confused because often get wrong order since newyork session , often get bad entry poit because price moving back from previous trend
                 
                [Instaforex][ Instaforex facebook]

                Comment

                Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

                  Originally posted by mazba View Post
                  I always prefer to trade eur/usd,gpp/usd and aud/usd.
                  I prefer London session and USA session.
                  I usually do a pair trade on pair EURUSD and pair GBPUSD, since this pair has a large movement, and I like to trade on European session, because at this session a lot of news being released.
                   

                  Comment

                  Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

                    London session is the best for European-related currency pair (and most of the currency pair).
                    New York session is especially the best for EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCAD.

                    Payment proof can be found in here:
                    https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

                    Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
                    https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

                    Comment

                    Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

                      Originally posted by ctech View Post
                      Best time is different according to different trader and his own trading currency pair, trading strategy. because different currency close at different time. so just find your own suitble time and your favorite currency pair. actually there is no PERFECT time. you should be alerted when there is any signal or any important news. release in the market. For some scalpers, they will sit by the computer all the time, when themarket is volatile, that's the best time.
                      The best time for scalpers and intraday traders is in the London and US sessions but swing trader and long term trader does not have a suitable time of day in their trading,they enter trade whenever they feel that a trade setup is available.
                       

                      Comment

                      Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

                        interesting thread, go listen to this thread because I am also still confused how many hours of time just a good while to start trading. but in the session America, Europe and Asia as well to make the transaction depends on us to analyze price movements
                         

                        Comment

                        Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

                          Originally posted by tifa lockhart View Post
                          interesting thread, go listen to this thread because I am also still confused how many hours of time just a good while to start trading. but in the session America, Europe and Asia as well to make the transaction depends on us to analyze price movements
                          yeah true what you say that all depends on the ability of our trade because we will have the opportunity to trade well if our analysis is also good
                           

                          Comment

                          Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

                            Originally posted by tifa lockhart View Post
                            interesting thread, go listen to this thread because I am also still confused how many hours of time just a good while to start trading. but in the session America, Europe and Asia as well to make the transaction depends on us to analyze price movements
                            in my opinion, the best time to make trades is when our system gives a signal to open positions, so we open a position in accordance with our system.
                             

                            Comment

                            Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

                              Originally posted by wahyupratomo View Post
                              in my opinion, the best time to make trades is when our system gives a signal to open positions, so we open a position in accordance with our system.
                              but the best time that you describe is still ambiguous in this case .. because when the timing is based on the type of trading we also do long terms or short terms .. This must have been the main point in our trade
                               

                              Comment

                              Advanced mode

                              Online

                              Loading...
                              X