Is forex trading frustrating for beginners? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is forex trading frustrating for beginners? (2)
    but I continue to learn if the new strategy so he can not mastering one of the trading system. in my opinion should still look for the most simple system
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Certainly in the beginning should lose money you think you can easily profit from the forex you do not face many things, difficult and you should know that and be able to challenge

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Yes forex trading could be frustrating for a beginner especially when you dont have anybody encouraging and supporting you by the side, and you are making your losses. But dont loose hope if you are experiencing this.

Get $500 no deposit bonus from Instaforex here

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

when you will feel that it is a frustrating site, then you need to learn about the Forex more. then you will find lot of interest and do not be upset.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

yes.........it frustrate me a lot.........before being used to of it.......
          those live trends..........up and downs......those incurred losses.....and many more........
          sometimes i thought to leave it but my heat said to work with it.......
          and watch out i am earning well through it.....such that i can pay my own bills by my own earning.........
          thanks to forex...........

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Hakunarilious View Post
            Usually its frustrating but for some traders which just joined forex they willing to go for real account without any fear of account explosion.
            Thats caused a begginner trader ussually think thats trading in forex market are an easy way to generate money without realize thats trading in forex market also can make her sufeer a lot of loss or even loss all of her money.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by sazzad View Post
              when you will feel that it is a frustrating site, then you need to learn about the Forex more. then you will find lot of interest and do not be upset.
              May be you spent your time to long in the front of your chart so you will affected by frustating cause you look thats volatile price in the forex market to often and its really consuming our energy.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

yes that is very correct as for the newbies the forex trading is just so frustrating at the beginning but when you get to know and understand the forex investment you find it so easy and enjoying

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Initially when I started trading it was a frustrating experience too.
                  Think it was a bit like that with most traders, however I think they are reflected early, when we are not prepared psychologically.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

when i started with forex trading, ihad acted rushly. did not give up and i have learned through internet and forums and training sessions much.
                    and after 2 years traiding, i am successful. so do not give up easily

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Really trading foreign currencies is extremely difficult and frustrating for beginners because they were in the first way, and know nothing about markets, but it will be very good after less than a month

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

no i dont think so, you can learn a lot with a test account, dont using real money befor you got enough experience. trading is for everyone, if you practice befor using real money!!! its the only reason, the people lose a lot of money, they do not have a plan

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

new comers may feel that it is a frustrating site. but experts no dot feel that this is boring or frustrating site as they are getting profit from this.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

actually it is yes for most of the beginners like me, maybe it's because of the few experience that we have
                            So when we dont get profit we're gonna depression in a time

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

No its not. If you click wrong site you can get frustrate. But think here you can find all the topic about forex trade. You can easily learn about this. SO keep with us.

Comment

Advanced mode

X