X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

The best days of trading (4)
    i think that their is no best day for trading ,every day is the best day for the forex trading
    when you are earning the money.its depends on your experience and knowledge.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

as to me i will call it the worst day to trade and that`s day is Friday that`s is the most worst day in trading every time i trade in in this day i lose all accounts

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I dont think there is such days in Forex trading. If there is really such days all traders can be benefited. But its true sometimes i found Thursday is lucky for me. As most of the time on thursday i see my luck is on my favour.

Originally posted by ahmedfx View Post
      hello all
      now i want to Discuss with all that i feel The best days of trading
      Tuesday, Wednesday and Thurs are good days for trading and a clear Movement with the exception of news
      any one feel it with me ?
      and why this ?
      thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

The best days of trading
        Yes I am totally agreed with you and I think the same which you thinks that the best day of trading is Tuesday Wednesday and the Thursday I think that the movement is on according to the trend and day trader likes to trade according to trend.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I am Personally, think that every day is just the same..
          but When I see several Banks in Holiday, that just like a Warning for me,
          that Market is more Speculator than Institution which makes Market has
          Irregular Volatility..
          gallantyukie's Trading Journal
          Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
          "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i been always thinking to trade on Friday and this is a clear day with one side movement most of the time .but in Asian session we saw some difference .bu t Thursday is also a big day for the trader coz we saw the clear move on the last 2 trading days..but i love Friday

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

every day i earn money is a good day for me
              i dont have special day to trade , i trade when i see good chance
              but i can say monday is not good day for trading, because the market doesnt move good

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

In trading i do not agree that their are some special days on which will get profit all the time it depend on how much you know about trading and how to apply it if you are familiar with these two things then every day is best day for you.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Forex where there is no best and worst day , is a lot of movement and volatility , and can be for any trader to decide their fate , either the work and strive for profit , or greed and risk of loss for

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

it is not like the days but when i make profit it give me better feeling.and tuesday is my lucky day and i make profit on that day much more.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I prefer monday and friday as the best day. In between, the market moves a bit lower than those 2 days. On 1 of 8, in monday has very low volatility in recent month.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

hello all
                        now i want to Discuss with all that i feel The best days of trading
                        Tuesday, Wednesday and Thurs are good days for trading and a clear Movement with the exception of news
                        any one feel it with me ?
                        and why this ?
                        thanks
                        time and the best hours for forex trading:
                        * European session is the most busy and crowded.
                        * When the overlapping deliver high volatility and liquidity, this is your chance to immediately grab gain / profit in a short time.
                        * In the mid-week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) where the price movement was at its highest value pips.

time and hours are not suitable for forex trading:
                        * For those of you with an aggressive type. Asia markets become less exciting because of the volatility and low liquidity.
                        * On Saturday, where the market will be closed (after the afternoon session of the American market)
                        * The moments where there is a significant event of the world (the world cup soccer, etc.) can make a quiet market, as traders shift attention.
                        * When you sleep, consider this so you will not be blinded by continuous trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

the best days to trade, Tuesday, Thursday and Wednesday, but Monday and Friday just for scalping so fast or see how the market looks, opening day and closed day, but trading is nice at Tuesday, Thursday and Wednesday

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Your words are true these days, the last day of the week and always be a curve in the last trading day in the week, better than the middle of the week and be more stable market situation

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

thank you my friend i also agree with you , the best trading in the Forex market are Wednesday and Thursday because
                              in these day about 100 to 200 pips you can earn,

Comment

Advanced mode

X