X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

The best days of trading (3)
    I do not think that there is a specific day, but every day there is a way to get a profit of which I can work most days until Friday, which some believe that the elusive
    Can be obtained from it on some money using a particular strategy
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

my best days for trading are from tuesday all through to thursday as during this time the market has already decided its direction and is more sober.and when there are no high impact news on the calender

welcome to my trading journal https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...0#post12619900
    this is how i analyze the https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12632742

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by ahmedfx View Post
      hello all
      now i want to Discuss with all that i feel The best days of trading
      Tuesday, Wednesday and Thurs are good days for trading and a clear Movement with the exception of news
      any one feel it with me ?
      and why this ?
      thanks
      That depends what kind of a trader you are. If you are a long term and not greedy trader then you should trade on wednesday/thursday but if you need quick results, quick profits then go for fridays

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Yeah you are right Tuesday to Thursday is most best days to earn money those days market will very busy when news comes then markets liquidity and pips movement is increase.
        FOLLOW FORUMS RULE DO NOT COPY ANYONE AND WRITE YOUR OWN OPINION ABOUT THE TOPIC THEN YOU DO NOT GET BANNED.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by forexaddict View Post
          If you are a news trader then the day there is more news is best for you.For the technical trader i think every days is best because they trade avoiding news.
          You are supposed to trade only when your analysis and indicators tell you to do so. This means that we should not just open and close trades all the time that we want.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I would like to do trade every Friday, because on that day, usually USD will strengthen. Depending on the price. If it is beautiful to the trade, I will open a large lot.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I THINK BEST DAYS OF TRADING ARE MONDAY SATURDAY , BECAUSE MONDAY IS THE OPENING DAY OF THE MARKET , AND SATUREDAY IS THE CLOSING DAY OF THE MARKET , ON CLOSING DAY MAKE SOME PORTFOLIO OR INVESTMENT AND ON MONDAY TRY TO SEL THAT INVESTMENT AND TAKE YOUR PROFIT

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by forexaddict View Post
                If you are a news trader then the day there is more news is best for you.For the technical trader i think every days is best because they trade avoiding news.
                I'm prefer to enter markets in news,but i understand i cant mastering all conditions in markets well,it have big oppotunities to makes fast profit in news.
                but it has challenge to defeat self to

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by haqnawazkhan View Post
                  I THINK BEST DAYS OF TRADING ARE MONDAY SATURDAY , BECAUSE MONDAY IS THE OPENING DAY OF THE MARKET , AND SATUREDAY IS THE CLOSING DAY OF THE MARKET , ON CLOSING DAY MAKE SOME PORTFOLIO OR INVESTMENT AND ON MONDAY TRY TO SEL THAT INVESTMENT AND TAKE YOUR PROFIT
                  I think all the days of the trade is good as long as we can analyze the market well because I see the market moving average is in the range of daily movement 60pips level every day and this can be utilized to gain profit

join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I think the best days of trading is the holy day. because as a parttime worker I can give my full time on behalf of forex fulltime.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I prefer to trade from late monday evening to early friday evening. Any good opportunity i find i take up. I avoid trading with confusion.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

There is no doubt that Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are best days for trading. Monday and Friday is opening and closing day due to this most of the traders do not prefer it.
                        metatrader

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by Haley12 View Post
                          There is no doubt that Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are best days for trading. Monday and Friday is opening and closing day due to this most of the traders do not prefer it.
                          All traders trade forex markets everyday. Even though that they know that mondays and fridays are not too profitable, they still trade it, it is all part of trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

today is the best day to trade. we should focus our self in what we do today. every day is the best day except saturday and sunday because that's the day when market close.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I think the middle 3 days are the best days for trading. Monday and Friday is dangerous for trading.

Comment

Advanced mode

X