X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

The best days of trading (2)
    Originally posted by chidi View Post
    ahyaforex, Friday is not really a good day to open trades in the forex markets. It is not the most volatile days in the forex market because many day traders exit their trades on that day.
    Well it depends on your definition of volatility, because action in one currency pair isn't the same in the other and there are quite a lot of currency pairs thus different behaviours on different days, some people might enjoy trading on fridays with their strategy and some wouldn't, so i dont think it depends on the day but the strategy that one is using. However i do agree that sometimes fridays' behaviour is strange, but from what i notice it wasn't because of lack of volatility but sometimes there is too much action at for my liking...
    Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

The best days for trading is Tuesday - Thursday. On Monday we ussually have a gap. On Friday, it's volatile and so many news comes on Friday. As long as we know the right time to open a position, we can trade from Monday - Friday.
    Code:

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by dmambi View Post
      i prefer to trade during the normal days , and i am not much interested do newstrading, as i dont have much time to follow the news. so i do trading during normal time where market reaction mostly depends on the traders trading.
      oh thats great I am very committed and have been studying these cases for other sites but your help will be very important to me....................
      thanks for your opinion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

hello traders , there are many people who are in forex that everyone should avoid doing trading on Monday and friday....what do you people think about trading on Monday and Friday holidays, but it’s good for mental entertainment...

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by rv_forevergreen View Post
          The best days for trading is Tuesday - Thursday. On Monday we ussually have a gap. On Friday, it's volatile and so many news comes on Friday. As long as we know the right time to open a position, we can trade from Monday - Friday.
          yes, of course we will have different views on a good day to make trades ..
          but for me all day to have the same values ​​and I hope all good day for me ..

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

libya, I always prefer to open trades everyday. It is meaningless that a forex trader does not trade on mondays and friday`s. It does not make sense to me, we should learn to look for strategies that will pay us everyday.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I trade every day if I can, but the best days are Tuesday Wednesday Thursday. Sometime I made double profit in these days
              RUN FOREST

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by rv_forevergreen View Post
                hhmm,, I agree but only 50 %.
                I think is relatively safe to play on Monday, but above the hours of 12 noon.
                as well as Friday, is relatively safe to open a position before 12 noon..

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

i use all day (monday-friday) to trading in forex. i use scalping strategy and just spent a few time to trading. also i trading with news, usually in friday there a high news and is good for trading as a fundamental trader
                  ~Student of Information System UNSRI 2011~

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

its diffrent its depenend on the trader some one like me like to trade on the friday may be its dangerous but i like it so much and idont trade at tuesday cuz i fell alot of monement that i cant understand up and down whith no news every onel like aday but u have to choise which day u can make alot of profit forex means profit and money

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

it depends on the way you understand your own market if you can chose a day that will suite and also hepl you make profit that's kay but as a you need to understand how the other days do work.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

The best days of trading on Tuesday and Wednesday, and the most dangerous day of trading in the week is Friday to be the most dangerous day

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I think all the days are good but if on any day we have earn more or lose more than we say that day as good or bad. On Friday there is some news expected and that news may be good or bad for you so I cant say any day is good or bad.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

in my personal opinion best days for trading are mid week days in which market is more stable and good to trade in last days of week market is closing and in starting days it is opening so these days are more vulnerable for rapid change

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by fanescence
                              i agree with you is the best day of trading on tuesday wednesday and thursday its central days, because in the first week do not know the direction of the market and its change; as well as in the last week still serious open positions
                              the best trading days are the days when central
                              weekend is not recomended for trading friday is very bad to trading
                              ready to closed market and will make a bad result in market

Comment

Advanced mode

X