Should we trade many pair or focus one pair only?
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Should we trade many pair or focus one pair only?
    The purpose of this thread is I want to get your views and feedback on my question below.

Should we do every day of trading only to just a pair of our choice "for example, many traders do trading only to a GU pair only
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

in my opinion,would be better if we do trade in one partner, because it will be easier for us to know the characteristics of this pair , so we can get the maximum profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

It is right to focus on many pairs when you trade the forex market. This is going to give you the chance to recover in your losing trades. It will also increase your trading experience.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i think it is depends on trader and the system that they used.
        for me i just focus on 2 pairs. it makes me not too confuse to monitoring many pairs and keep focus.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by saebyuk View Post
          i think it is depends on trader and the system that they used.
          for me i just focus on 2 pairs. it makes me not too confuse to monitoring many pairs and keep focus.
          I follow main currency pair with dollars, which I mean that is not good. I think that we should focus on different currency pairs, like eur-jpy and aud-usd , there are totally different.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i think we need to give focus at only one or tow pairs so that its easy for us doing well.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by Skycrewz View Post
              The purpose of this thread is I want to get your views and feedback on my question below.

Should we do every day of trading only to just a pair of our choice "for example, many traders do trading only to a GU pair only
              I Think Trading One Pair Is Perfect By Analysis MultiTimeFrame
              The Price Behavior With Pivot Point Levels and When To Enter Buy Or Sell

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

i think better if we only trading with several pairs. such as only with major pairs like eur/usd and gbp/usd.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

If you are newbie, then just focus on 1 pair either in eurusd or gbpusd and if you have like high volatile pair then choose usdjpy or usdcad. And after getting experience you can choose 2 or more pair to trade at one time.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

It just depends.But I do suggest the newbies trade with only one pair,which is enough for them.If they just trade many pairs,they can not have so much time and energy to check the information and the trend.Just trade with one pair,they can have more time and energy to check the information,to help me decide the trend.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I have been trading with many pairs, because I used to have principles, if I get all the pips in every pairs, I'm definitely going to be rich. but it did not profit as I can, but the loss by losing that I experienced. I will focus on three pairs of USDJPY, EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by cumil View Post
                        I have been trading with many pairs, because I used to have principles, if I get all the pips in every pairs, I'm definitely going to be rich. but it did not profit as I can, but the loss by losing that I experienced. I will focus on three pairs of USDJPY, EURUSD and GBPUSD.
                        I think that eur-usd and gbp-usd is similar , so it's better to follow some pairs who don't have any connection with other, I mean direct impact , because all currency is connection if look better.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i have experience too many trade result to loss so its better for day trading take only one pair and concentrate on it you will sure get your targeted profit or you can take another after closing first one trade its is good compare to too many trade at once.

Keep Moving Forward >>>

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by jigaseth View Post
                            i have experience too many trade result to loss so its better for day trading take only one pair and concentrate on it you will sure get your targeted profit or you can take another after closing first one trade its is good compare to too many trade at once.
                            you are correct. it is much better to concentrate on one currency pair at a time rather than focusing on multiple pairs at a time, it aids specialization and predictability very easy

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

usually i trading on one pair , but also I cannot ignore the other pairs because it helps me to make sure from direction of my pair .

Comment

Advanced mode

X